Blocking threads from someone?

Is it possible to block threads from one person so that you don't see them? 

I find posts from one person offensive, it's just me I think, but I would rather not be upset by them.

I don't read them once I have worked out it is them but wondered if I could just not see them?

Parents
  • I understand why you ask the question, I even think I know who the individual is!

maybe the NAS moderators should make it compulsory to choose an actual name rather than sticking with the NAS number given when you first join. It doesn’t have to be a personal name after all! Anything other than a number.

I often have to scroll back through longer threads to make sure just who is replying to who, the numbers can be quite similar. 

I must admit it is nice to see certain familiar names as usually I know it will be informative and often quite useful, 

I wish you well song, and thank you for being one of the names I enjoy reading, we all share certain traits and together we can give support even if it is just understanding and being here to listen.

x()x

• I understand why you ask the question, I even think I know who the individual is!

maybe the NAS moderators should make it compulsory to choose an actual name rather than sticking with the NAS number given when you first join. It doesn’t have to be a personal name after all! Anything other than a number.

I often have to scroll back through longer threads to make sure just who is replying to who, the numbers can be quite similar. 

I must admit it is nice to see certain familiar names as usually I know it will be informative and often quite useful, 

I wish you well song, and thank you for being one of the names I enjoy reading, we all share certain traits and together we can give support even if it is just understanding and being here to listen.

x()x

Children