DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY-ARTS AND CRAFTS

I am having fun trying to upload images which are two large of knitting and crochet projects,  these add colour and interest to topics and I will succeed in the end.  Does anyone

enjoy digital photography, knitting or crochet?  

Parents
  • I have hundreds of photos of my projects but I have Never worked out how to get them from the onedrive onto my kindle to post them.

• This Reply is to "Song". I am not certain if you can do this, or if it will help, but, the main thing is to have some sort of PC to which you can connect your Kindle...

Either upon your Kindle or the PC is needed some sort of Picture Editing Software (perhaps someone else can recommend some? Or you may find it for yourself.)...

Finally, in order to Post here, what is to be done is to use that Software, in order to change the Picture to either Under 1MB in Size, or just Under 800 x 800 Pixels, and then to save it as a JPEG. "Flatten" it if you can.

That should allow you to be able to Post Pictures here (Upon the NAS Forum). Good Luck.

• This Reply is to "Song". I am not certain if you can do this, or if it will help, but, the main thing is to have some sort of PC to which you can connect your Kindle...

Either upon your Kindle or the PC is needed some sort of Picture Editing Software (perhaps someone else can recommend some? Or you may find it for yourself.)...

Finally, in order to Post here, what is to be done is to use that Software, in order to change the Picture to either Under 1MB in Size, or just Under 800 x 800 Pixels, and then to save it as a JPEG. "Flatten" it if you can.

That should allow you to be able to Post Pictures here (Upon the NAS Forum). Good Luck.

Children
No Data