DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY-ARTS AND CRAFTS

I am having fun trying to upload images which are two large of knitting and crochet projects,  these add colour and interest to topics and I will succeed in the end.  Does anyone

enjoy digital photography, knitting or crochet?  

Parents Reply Children
  • I transfer images from phone to laptop via Dropbox. Not sure if you could download Dropbox onto a Kindle tablet though

• Aworkround would be to use an online photo sharing app.I use flickr (www.flickr.com).  It is free and you can choose to make your pictures private, for friends or family only, or to viewable to everyone. You could then upload them there from one drive and share them here either through the web adress of the picture or download it and share.

Or....

Your kindle can be connected to your pc via the charging cable and the pictures put onto the kindles sd card if you have one, or you could put the sd card into a reader and put it int o the computer and transfer the pictures that way.  You could then share them here. You can download them from flickr in different resolutions.

However I just wondered why you need them transferred to the kindle from one drive to post them. Pronably something I have not thouhht of, but why dont you post directly from your pc locating them from the one drive?

• This Reply is to "Song". I am not certain if you can do this, or if it will help, but, the main thing is to have some sort of PC to which you can connect your Kindle...

Either upon your Kindle or the PC is needed some sort of Picture Editing Software (perhaps someone else can recommend some? Or you may find it for yourself.)...

Finally, in order to Post here, what is to be done is to use that Software, in order to change the Picture to either Under 1MB in Size, or just Under 800 x 800 Pixels, and then to save it as a JPEG. "Flatten" it if you can.

That should allow you to be able to Post Pictures here (Upon the NAS Forum). Good Luck.