Loneliness

For me, loneliness varies widely.

I can be totally alone at home all day.  Not speaking to anyone.  Yet not feel lonely.

At other times I'm surrounded by people, all communicating, but I feel completely alone and very very lonely.

School was a loneliness nightmare.  Children all around me.  But I was totally alone year after year 

Yesterday I felt almost ok.  Heard a sad song on the radio and suddenly the loneliness hit me.

Parents
  • I can be totally alone at home all day.  Not speaking to anyone.  Yet not feel lonely.

At other times I'm surrounded by people, all communicating, but I feel completely alone and very very lonely.

so, is loneliness the issue or just the realisation of the gulf of “not belonging”... feeling seperate from others, the awareness of “difference”... mind the gap!? 

• I can be totally alone at home all day.  Not speaking to anyone.  Yet not feel lonely.

so, is loneliness the issue or just the realisation of the gulf of “not belonging”... feeling seperate from others, the awareness of “difference”... mind the gap!? 

Children
No Data