New friend

I was bored and not happy here

Parents
  • Hi Rachael,

As for being Austistic, I have no friends in my life and I feel so rejected and unwanted.  I don't know what to do.

• I, sometimes, feel that I have no friends and rejected and unwanted. You are not alone!

If you would like, I can be your friend.

You will have one friend.

• NAS Rule Number 5: Please do not post the same message to more than one forum or thread. Duplicate postings may be removed, and may lead to your account being flagged for abuse of the forum.

Edit: Thank You to California.

• I cannot see the comments when I visit it the first time every time. I have to click on one of the top comments and to refresh to see the rest of them.

This is now happening to myself as well! (In trying to access your post, there, Mr. California.)

Gyeeek!/Ghaaaah! (Delete as applicable.)

NAAAAAS... what do you say (tomorrow)...?

• I have problem with this thread as well.

I cannot see the comments when I visit it the first time every time. I have to click on one of the top comments and to refresh to see the rest of them.

Racheal scares me as it looks like she was interested in me and wanted to see my photos.

She said that she already has a boyfriend.

• Thank You Kindly, Cassandro. (For some reason, I could not access this Post of yours via the "recent Posts" section. Errors for me go On and on..)

I posted Rules there to draw attention to the duplicate postings, and it worked and Califonia fixed it. But I still do not post to Rachael directly anymore or of late, for NAS has truly "scared me off!" ("Action will be taken" they say!) 

Yourself and myself may chat all we want, here, but R might not reply. I shall not discuss that here but might do so upon the other Thread (started by Endymion). As I said, I do not know how to cope with this --- I have the WIT, but you have the WIT and the KNOWLEDGE! And so - Good Fortune and Fair Play to You, I do genuinely say and mean.

Good Luck from me, in attempting to converse with that "OP". As I write this, they have today begun two more Threads. I myself only dare wait and see what happens...

• Hi DC - being my usual pedantic self, was it "more than one forum or thread"?  I saw a duplicate comment by and California trying to answer each, but only in this thread. Not sure what happened, maybe hit Reply twice? It makes sense to only have the one, so thanks California for removing the duplicate so we know which to reply to... I am not a moderator, nor a lawyer, not a doctor...

As for friends: I've felt very lonely in the past, and sometimes thought I had no friends when it wasn't really true. I think things do get better, particularly if you try a variety of things you might like. Force yourself to take every new opportunity has been a useful principle to me.

• Hi DC - being my usual pedantic self, was it "more than one forum or thread"?  I saw a duplicate comment by and California trying to answer each, but only in this thread. Not sure what happened, maybe hit Reply twice? It makes sense to only have the one, so thanks California for removing the duplicate so we know which to reply to... I am not a moderator, nor a lawyer, not a doctor...

As for friends: I've felt very lonely in the past, and sometimes thought I had no friends when it wasn't really true. I think things do get better, particularly if you try a variety of things you might like. Force yourself to take every new opportunity has been a useful principle to me.

Children
  • I cannot see the comments when I visit it the first time every time. I have to click on one of the top comments and to refresh to see the rest of them.

This is now happening to myself as well! (In trying to access your post, there, Mr. California.)

Gyeeek!/Ghaaaah! (Delete as applicable.)

NAAAAAS... what do you say (tomorrow)...?

• I have problem with this thread as well.

I cannot see the comments when I visit it the first time every time. I have to click on one of the top comments and to refresh to see the rest of them.

Racheal scares me as it looks like she was interested in me and wanted to see my photos.

She said that she already has a boyfriend.

• Thank You Kindly, Cassandro. (For some reason, I could not access this Post of yours via the "recent Posts" section. Errors for me go On and on..)

I posted Rules there to draw attention to the duplicate postings, and it worked and Califonia fixed it. But I still do not post to Rachael directly anymore or of late, for NAS has truly "scared me off!" ("Action will be taken" they say!) 

Yourself and myself may chat all we want, here, but R might not reply. I shall not discuss that here but might do so upon the other Thread (started by Endymion). As I said, I do not know how to cope with this --- I have the WIT, but you have the WIT and the KNOWLEDGE! And so - Good Fortune and Fair Play to You, I do genuinely say and mean.

Good Luck from me, in attempting to converse with that "OP". As I write this, they have today begun two more Threads. I myself only dare wait and see what happens...