New friend

I was bored and not happy here

Parents
  • Me! I am looking for a friend.

• Good Day to California...

I find this, and am wondering if you read what was Posted in Reply to yourself, upon the "EMail Friends" Thread? It is a better idea to begin and to maintain any "Friendships" which you *already* have had offered at yourself, rather than just Posting so much regardless of that. As I saw it, you already have Two "Friends" at least...? (NAS37035 and Song...?) 

(Sorry if this Post seems rude or curt, it is not meant to be.)

Me! I am looking for a friend.

...Or is that as in a "Friend" in real life, rather than via NAS Internet "Friending" here? Can someone else please check and reply to this?

• Yes, I read it. Thank you very much!

I started communication with Song and NAS37035 but we do not communicate anymore.

I would not say that we are friends. At least not yet, if we are ever going to communicate again.

Also, one of them I invited to be friends to write a private message. I could not send a private message without being friends. The other one simply invited me to be friends. We do not communicate really.

None of them I consider to be a friend really.

I am not good at maintaining friendships. I am also shy.

If someone does not write to me anymore or the communication simply stopped, I do not want to be the first to write again.

• Yes, I read it. Thank you very much!

I started communication with Song and NAS37035 but we do not communicate anymore.

I would not say that we are friends. At least not yet, if we are ever going to communicate again.

Also, one of them I invited to be friends to write a private message. I could not send a private message without being friends. The other one simply invited me to be friends. We do not communicate really.

None of them I consider to be a friend really.

I am not good at maintaining friendships. I am also shy.

If someone does not write to me anymore or the communication simply stopped, I do not want to be the first to write again.

Children
  • Thank you Endymion, that is a perfect description of how I feel.

• Hi , I think what you write is worth reading.

As a new user a few months ago I wrote much less (than I do now) and I felt less confident about chatting here. Gradually I have gained in confidence a little about writing here (although not so much when it comes to starting new Threads) and I reply to more threads than I used to. I think it just takes time to get used to the forum (I've never used a chat place like this before and I don't use any social media so this was / is a huge learning curve!).

Although I may post more now, I don't think I've got better at chatting to people at all really. More confident in trying it, yes, but I often worry after I've posted something. Will I come across 'wrong'? Will I upset people? Am I annoying everyone? Am I getting the wrong end of the stick entirely when I respond to something? Do I sound like an idiot (again)? All of these sorts of doubts. I guess I'm sort of assuming (maybe hoping?) that everyone else thinks like this or feels these things too sometimes. 

I think private messages are a little more daunting too in some ways. There's so much I WANT to say but sometimes I'm just worried about how TO say it or how the other person perceives it. I'm not sure why I seize up when it comes to this (it's frustrating!!!!!) but I'm trying to work on it. 

The reason for this long 'All about me' is just that I want you to know that you're not the only one who feels like this. Some days I put on my 'Confident Me' but other days I think it gets lost in the wash  : /  

• It is more difficult to write in here sometimes though, I delete more posts than I post. I don't think most of what I wrote is worth reading. 

I keep on thinking I am getting better but it's just not true.

• Hello California. I am not good at writing chatty things, but if you want to write please do. I get stuck if I don't know what to say back. But I will try harder

Thank you for the post!

I am also not good at writing chatty things.

I also get stuck if I do not know what to say back.

I am fine. I am trying harder to read the posts and write something in the public forum.

• Hello California. I am not good at writing chatty things, but if you want to write please do. I get stuck if I don't know what to say back. But I will try harder