Pet photos

Where I live, I constantly see  people taking their  dogs walking.  Today I saw a new experience.

Parents
  •  Today I saw a new experience.

Glad Tidings from myself, and glad that you are well. I was wondering, if you contradict yourself, however: The "new experience" is either a Cat being walked, or is it a Cat being in walked in a Harness as you say? The Photographs are of a Cat in a Collar + Leash (not Harness). Obviously this Kitty was quite alright and used to the matter, since he/she seems to be alert, curious and has the tail up somewhat...

The Cat may be in this kind of mood: "What are you humans trying to do/show me *now*? I shall wait and see, because you are not mistreating me, just now, okay?"

(Hope you understand this Post!)

•  Today I saw a new experience.

Glad Tidings from myself, and glad that you are well. I was wondering, if you contradict yourself, however: The "new experience" is either a Cat being walked, or is it a Cat being in walked in a Harness as you say? The Photographs are of a Cat in a Collar + Leash (not Harness). Obviously this Kitty was quite alright and used to the matter, since he/she seems to be alert, curious and has the tail up somewhat...

The Cat may be in this kind of mood: "What are you humans trying to do/show me *now*? I shall wait and see, because you are not mistreating me, just now, okay?"

(Hope you understand this Post!)

Children
No Data