"Are You Autistic?" tv programme on Channel4 next week

A one-hour special programme which might be of interest to people involved with autism, titled "Are You Autistic?" which will be broadcast on Channel4 on Wednesday 28 March, 10pm:

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/programme-information/are-you-autistic
  • Thank you @Trainspotter but I'm afraid I ended up missing it and it looks like the repeat advertised for tonight was a mistake. Oh well. 

I don't actually own a mobile but even if I did, there's no McDonald's or street wi-fi (or streets actually) where I live which, now as I'm writing this, I realise it sounds like I live in the 1980's! Thanks for trying to help though   :)   

• Have you not got a mobile phone that you can put channel four app on? Even if you haven't got internet, you could just sit outside Macdonalds and use their Wi-Fi and watch it on catchup, or other places with wifi. I have done that so I know it works! Sorry if this isn't any help, I'm just thinking how I would solve the problem.

• I don't have access to 4OD or any way of watching a recording, but thank you both anyway! I guess most people nowadays do have access to these things. My TV might actually record things into itself, I'm sure I remember something about that in the sales spiel, but I wouldn't have any idea how to make it do half the things it's probably capable of. Sorry!

Incidentally, I did manage to find out (eventually) online that the programme is repeated at 1.55am on Friday 30th March on Channel 4 - if anyone else misses it! 

• Get someone to record it.

And obviously it will be repeated an hour later on C4+1

• The programme should be shown at peak viewing time. The audience at 10 p.m., particularly on Channel 4, will be limited.

• 4OD... watch it in the. channel 4 website? 

• Does anyone know if this programme will be repeated later in the week (or any time) as I'd really like to see it but can't on Wednesday? 

• I remember being part of the study for this, mentioned at the end of the programme description. I had completely forgotten, but will definitely watch this. Thank you.