Nice unusual enjoyable day.

Today, the mental health charity which is helping me with some of my 'problems' called me into their headquarters building for an assessment in order to renew my help for another year.

I met some interesting and colourful characters.  In the waiting room we had a guy telling jokes to keep our spirits up.   He also was complaining that the job centre who referred him here had given him a map which with a yellow highlighted route had sent him initially to another centre over a mile away.

Then came the mandatory Maths & English tests, required by the European Social Fund and the city council.  Two tests, twenty minutes each. Our joker enjoyed himself in the tests, telling jokes out aloud and chatting with the lady supervisor.  He even told her a not very clean version of ' Roses are red and Violet's are blue'.  I didn't complete the tests and they only lasted around 15 minutes as the supervisor finished the tests prematurely.

Parents
  • Greetings from myself, also. I wonder at times, about "Robert123", and so I am glad to have found this "Starting Post", and to see that you are not feeling at all "Quilty" as I wonder about you... (!)

• I am Quilty at the moment.  Lying under a Quilt with the central heating on while it's cold and snowy outside.

Looking back at a funny day.   Mixing with colourful characters makes me feel almost normal.

The 'Mind' appointment was a shambles in more ways than one.  

My appointment letter had my address misspelt, it was a miracle it got to me.  The joke guy was given the wrong map directions by the job centre.

I asked them to refund my bus fare.  They agreed Grinning.   They offered to refund the joke guys bus fare. He claimed that he had thrown away his bus ticket.

The test papers were strange.  Every third page had no questions.  Just an announcement  in the centre of the page, that if you want to stop and leave, please inform your tutor/ supervisor.

It's a mad world.

• The test papers were strange.  Every third page had no questions.  Just an announcement  in the centre of the page, that if you want to stop and leave, please inform your tutor/ supervisor.

Thank You, and to BlueRay, for recalling that "Quilty" business... it is a bit of a bane to myself to recall that whilst in Public and cannot help but recall how funny a typo that was...

...Anyway... regarding the Quote, there: This may be a Thread in itself - again, and a bit of a pity (bad topic): I think that it is an attempt to ward-off or calm down any feelings of Animosity, Tension, Frustration... that sort of thing which may lead to either Suing People or to Violence...?

Why do I keep bringing up topics which I find uncomfortable sometimes, I do not know, but talk of such things does make me feel a trifle "Quilty" in the serious sense...

(Yes I find my own Post confusing also. I was attempting to answer another confusion, there.)

• I was just thinking how nice it would be if all social activities included regular 'stop and leave' notices ... 

Reply Children
No Data