Thoughts are like soldiers

A little disclaimer here. This is how I think, I’m not trying to tell anybody else how to think, the government or the powers that be do a good enough job of that, these are simply my humble thoughts. If you don’t think like me, great, like Temple Grandin once said, the world needs all kinds of minds, and I agree wholeheartedly. So I’m not trying to tell anybody what to think and I’m not trying to say that I’m right and others who think differently to me are wrong, I don’t even recognise right or wrong in this sense. All our thoughts, are right for each one of us no matter how different they are from somebody else’s. They’re all right, equal and they’re all vital to each of us. Nobody can tell anybody that they’re wrong. I’ve had 50 years of people trying to tell me that I was wrong, and they never succeeded.

Thoughts are like soldiers. The soldiers in the First World War were vulnerable and open to be taken out at any given moment when they were above the trenches, out in the open. My great grandad used to say that often when the men went out from the trenches, they were so cold, tired and hungry, that they almost welcomed death, they had lost the will to live let alone fight, at this stage.

However, when they were in the trenches, they felt a level of protection. They were hard to defeat. They would hunker down and were almost invisible to the enemy line and the longer they hunkered down, the harder they came to be removed.

If we deal with our thoughts when they appear, out in the open, vulnerable and fresh, we have the opportunity to take out any offending thoughts as they arise. However, when they hanker down and get deeply entrenched in our deeper mind, they become invisible to the conscious mind and are therefore harder to root out. However, although the deeper thoughts are now invisible, they are no less dangerous. In fact, like the soldiers in the trenches, they are more dangerous.

When I was younger, I used to be obsessed about getting to the bottom of these thoughts. Without realising it, all I was actually doing was burying them deeper and establishing them firmly in my mindset so that they eventually became beliefs on which I based the whole of my life. So after a while, I was seeing the world through the lens of these disturbing, unhelpful and even harmful thoughts. They coloured my world view and they became my world view and I couldn’t understand me or the world around me.

It’s taken me many more years to uncover and root out the destructive thoughts that held me captive and I now deal with the new thoughts when they arise, while they’re still fresh and at their most vulnerable. I no longer allow these thoughts to rule my life. I have reclaimed my own values and world view and no longer accept those of others.

For example, our society is based on the premise that money holds more value than human life. From this premise, it is easy to see the justification for wars and killing people. After all, the taking of a human life is not important compared to what is really important in life, money, and wars are always about power and control, i.e. getting more money. I never bought into this belief. I know many people, the majority of people in this society in fact, value money over human life and they are therefore quite justified for killing a man for his money. I never saw what others saw in money and I still don’t, but I don’t condemn a man for his love of money, to him, money is everything, as my understanding of what god is to me. I understand now why people love making money, how they love hoarding it, going to any lengths to get it and not caring who they hurt along the way. Why would they? ~ care about human lives that is. Human lives have little more importance than the dirt beneath their shoes (which is highly valuable (to me), but has no value to them as dirt probably costs less than a human life, which is already way down low in terms of what’s valuable and important in life), so what harm is it to take out a few people, or more, now and again, for whatever  reason, it doesn’t even have to be about money. The human life is way down low, below most things in life but always  below money. I see so many people clearly demonstrate their values in their everyday lives. They do jobs they hate, that make them miserable, that make them miserable to be around and they do jobs that reduce their health. Yet it’s ok, because they have their eye on the prize. The pay packet at the end of the month. They get their elixir. And I understand that now. Of course they don’t mind being miserable and unhappy because they’ve got the very thing they live for. I’m no different to them. I would go to any lengths to protect my integrity and would go to any lengths to help another human being. I have. And I have gotten into a whole lot of trouble for this. So now, it’s not that I would give any less of my life for another, but that I am learning to work smarter. And it’s easier now I understand that others really are just like me. They love their god just as much as I love mine and we would both go to any lengths to get and protect our gods. We are just the same, we just have different goals or values.

I was getting so entrenched with all these thoughts about money (that I still don’t understand but I do now accept that it is god for the majority of people and that is as perfect for them as my idea of god is for me) and the thoughts of wars and killings, that the very thoughts I was considering, we’re killing me from the inside enemy line, I just couldn’t see it. But I’ve cleared the decks now, I’ve got everything straight. Some people, the majority of people, so I wouldn’t even be able to argue that they were wrong, even if I thought they were, which I don’t, love money. Money is their god and coming close to that, is all the things they can buy with their money, all this new food type stuff that isn’t always made with just food, but other things as well, all the chemicals and pharmaceuticals that make them feel better after eating all that stuff that they call food, all the cars and houses and clothes and make up that they buy, whatever they buy really. I’ve come to see that it seems that whatever money can buy is good although it then begins to get confusing because some of these things have more value than others. Lol! I stop right there. I have learned to no longer interrogate the hell out of everything and accept that there are some things in life that I will never understand so I just have to accept them. And it seems the majority of the world understands the rules to where these things stand in the area of importance, like they know the rules of social interaction. I don’t understand either and my freedom came from realising that I don’t have to understand. Autism taught me that. Getting my diagnosis was a total game changer for me. I no longer have to try and understand people because it seems to me that we’re all the same, we simply have different values. The majority of people value money and all it can buy and I value human life and all it can bring. Everything seems to be an industry these days. Religion has always been one and now the market is open for the industry of spirituality. It all evolves around god, aka money. Everything makes so much sense to me now. I feel so much safer in the world. I don’t feel like I have to ‘get my point’ across anymore, to defend myself. And this love of money isn’t just at the heart of nt’s, it’s also at the heart of many nd’s and I could never make my autistic brother’s and sisters wrong, lol, even if at first I thought they were.

I think I’ve found my peace. We are all the same, we just hold different values or we hold different things to be of value to us and that is just beautiful. Before I got my diagnosis, I thought everybody thought the same as me. I only got my diagnosis in late October last year, and already the world has become much clearer to me. I was operating under the impression that everybody thought like me so I couldn’t understand why people would say the things they did. I understand them now and I apologies to everyone I’ve ever spoken to. I can see I must have looked like a total mad woman. But can you imagine, I thought people valued life over everything else, when they didn’t, they valued money. So I thought they were just being mean to me and trying to wind me up by saying things that clearly went against this value. Such as talking about the justifications for war etc. My poor brother in law. I had him pitched as the ultimate winder upper. I thought he was intentionally out to wind me up. I could never understand why people wanted to do that. What they got out of it. I felt persecuted, like the black sheep, the one everyone wanted to pick on and make fun of. But I see now that neither he nor any of the others were trying to get at me. They were speaking honestly, from their own values, which were not like mine so of course there would be confusion. I guess because nobody else thought like me I was also fighting with the possibility that I could be wrong, that of course money is more valuable than human life. How could I be so dumb! What I’ve realised is that nobody is wrong and nobody is right and we don’t have to fall out now, because I understand you. By understanding my autism and realising that not everybody thinks like me, I can see where our point of contention came in.

Phew! Glad I sorted that one out. I’m starting to feel that gentle compassionate and tender love for people, in a way that I witnessed when I was in Australia. WoW, this is pretty big. S**t, I think I’m gonna have a melt down. I think I need to take a moment. It’s ok Joy, I’ve got this. This is not a meltdown, this relates to what I was saying in the beginning about our thoughts being like soldiers. My immediate thought pattern then, in less than a second probably. Was, OMG you’re going to be good with people now, that means you’re going to have to spend more time with them, you won’t have any excuse now. But I caught it. It’s not true. Just because I’m going to get along better with people from now on, it doesn’t mean I have to spend more time with them, it’s my autism that makes me not be comfortable being around too many people too often. It just means that when I am around people, I will get on with them a lot better. I will filter everything they say through the filter of money is god, and then, I’ll be able to understand them a whole lot more and I won’t just think they’re trying to wind me up! I feel like that person who’s suddenly horrified to realise that they’re the last person to realise they have this thing! Only I’m not horrified. I feel at peace. Maybe I’ll never speak at all, ever again (typical aspie mind, black and white). But seriously, what’s the point? I don’t mean that in a negative light, on the contrary, I’m quite delighted at the prospect. I have loved the occasions I have gone mute, but I’ve never been able to bring that on with conscious effort. I once taped my mouth up at work, but got told off for it and got told to take the tape off as it made other people uncomfortable and they didn’t think I could do my job properly if I didn’t participate in their endless complaints and trivia. They even thought I might not answer the phone to clients or that I was never going to talk to a client again. The clients weren’t the problem (mental health team), it was the staff. But they wouldn’t stop talking to me with all this atrocious nonsense, so I stopped talking. But it didn’t work. I managed only about half a day of luxury before they made me take off my home made mask. Humans are benefits driven creatures. What is the point of talking to somebody who doesn’t speak your language? The only benefit could be if the other person has something you want. Then it might be worth the effort to try to establish some level of understanding and communication between you both so you get what you want. You don’t have to speak the same language for that. I’ve been in places where nobody speaks my language (English) and I still got what I wanted. You could speak to another to learn more about their world but to be honest, I’m over that. I know the world that is ruled by money, in as much as I want to and my world is so far removed from most peoples that they wouldn’t even begin to imagine that they might want to know anything about mine, they don’t even think it exists, so they’re not going to want to know about a world that doesn’t exist! Lol! I understand that now.

Maybe I’ll just be the mad tree lady, who lives in the forest, talking only to the trees and birds, nature and the wild life and my dog and cat of course. I think Chris Packham got it right. Live in a forest, hunker in, like the soldiers, and you’ll be safe.

• I can’t understand most of what you said Deepthought. Sorry. We can come back to it. I would like to understand what you’re saying. Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it and enjoy very much our conversations. 

No need to apologise for not understanding stuff, as I have been trying to see what sort of stuff is most viable.

As for the thanks and the appreciating the replies ~ likewise also, so thank you too :-)

But you asked what do I see visually that gives me reason to think I’m not an individual being. 

This is a good question. I have actually already got it written down to ask my support worker tomorrow. I asked the same question to my son last week. 

Getting different perspectives on things is rather essential I find.

When I look at the wall, or anything, even when I am looking where there are no objects. I see the same thing. Millions of little particles of light that are so small yet full of the most incredible vibrant colours. They’re all dancing around, but not by mistake. Their movements are so exact and precise, it takes your breathe away. There are also things that look more like little worms. They move differently. They have a different order. There are others too. 

The ancient Greeks called these myriads of lights Atoms, but more really they are energetic field expanses of and around what in the modern age we call molecular atoms, or electrons and whatnot. Basically though ~ welcome to the 'Oh I so know what you are talking about' 3 percentile of the human population.

In my circle of friends we call the particles of light "sparticles", and of course the bigger ones orbs. Their colours I sense as being neon to pastel neon, much like the aurora borealis and australis ~ but more colourfully richer with also iridescent, opalescent, metallic and other spectral nonsense for most people.

They are constantly, ceaselessly yet precisely and effortlessly working together all the time, responding to all the messages that are also constantly working. These guys don’t ever stop. Not ever.

There is not one natural or man made thing on this planet that has ever or will ever come close to matching this in terms of consistency, preciseness and the ability to never stop.

Sparticles and orbs etc ascend and transcend too ~ just the process continues of newbies coming in to phase from lower plains of frequency, and oldies going out of phase and into new higher ones ~ or new higher plains of frequency for themselves at least, bless 'em.

I see distinctions, yes. I can see the accumulated action of this light and the colours to form what you call a wall. I can see it, but not in the way my son does. But if I concentrate on it, it never looks solid but I can work it out. I can see it’s there and it’s a wall. 

I sometimes see people or otherwise completely fragmenting and just becoming something like a confetti or butterfly storm in a humanesque or otherwise shaped cloud, or everything just goes like the forests glowing in the night in the film Avatar, or all other-worldly and all that.

But the beauty is in the light. It is so beautiful it breaks your heart. To know that something that magnificent exists, here, now, everywhere. You could bring me the most beautiful thing on earth. I have a deep love of beauty and find many things beautiful. But you could bring me the most beautiful thing on earth and it would not compare to the beauty that is before my very eyes now. 

I just feel at home and absolutely content and relaxed-alert in the light, no sense of a body and so fourth, but when it comes to the geometric plains and forms if I am embodied or not I find that to be my beauty of beauties ~ but I do not get the heart ache thing, that is reserved for humans bless them.

It is more intelligent than the human brain could ever conceive. Ever. Everything comes from this light. Everything is this light.

Believe it or not, it is way more than intelligent as intelligence is not as big a deal as humans otherwise like to imagine, as it is enlightenment and the human brain (in the head) is little more than a telephone exchange network, but the human body as a whole is a fully functional quantum computer that processes eleven ranges of infinities that are networked with the infinitude of all other infinities via the centre of the chest, for the cerebral brains, and the spleen for the intestinal brains.

If I look at my arm now. There is no disconnection between my arm and the space around it. None. There is no place where my arm stops and the space begins. There simply is no separation. 

That is what I see when my eyes are open or closed.

The no separation thing is like being in air or water really ~ being separate is purely an abstract illusion, being individual means being an indivisible and distinct whole ~ block of wood or not.

Yes, I present myself in this physical dimension, as being separate from the things and people around me and the space around me. But I am not separate. I am an expression of my consciousness or the life force, within me, in combination with the light and colours, expressing itself as a tiny fragment of the whole. An individual expression of the whole. 

The thing is nothing is separate as you keep noticing, only it is the ego-state-awareness that identifies with being separate, for it is an internally confined  hologram as being a Frankenstein of our memories, fantasies, intentions and delusions.

Oh, expression is a tricky word to apply to the whole, being that it means 'pressing from' which is okay for say expressing words or pushing babies out of physical wholes, but when people talk about expressing themself as a living entity or sparticle ~ that's suicidal talk!!! And expressing themselves!!!??? ;-)

Superficially, this makes me identifiable, for example, as BlueRay. That is all good. This is how it’s supposed to be. 

However. The rub comes when people think that this is all they are. That they are simply this body, this mind, this personality etc. Yes they are all of those things. But that is not all of who they are. 

When they believe I’m this body, this person, this gender, this is my name etc then they instantly create separation. They separate themselves from others and more crucially they separate themselves from their love. From who they really are. 

Here is the rub on this one too, the larger majority of the human population need to learn, by process of elimination, that they are not just physical ~ under the almost complete impression that they are just physical, as the additional apparatus for energetic experience is still 'in-utero' for most as such.

This is why this conversation about love has been so enlightening for me. I didn’t realise people didn’t have the love in them. It’s like they started from an empty bank account of no love and they built it up, from attributing it to people who pleased them in some way. 

Oh my whole life, people do have the love in them, or else they'd be corpses! ;-)

It is just that alot of people have no direct experience of it ~ love for them is much more indirectly felt, such as by way of happiness, elation, excitation, enthusiasm and so fourth instead, and like a weight-lifter starts with small weights to develop their musculature, so it is as such with indirectly experiencing love.

Most people instead of love experience lust or desire for things; big things, small things, pretty things, useful things, things to put things in things, like houses and cars and schools, and banks and stuff to feel safe, or at least comfortable.

I asked the question, how do you unlove somebody. And I’ve realised the answer. By believing that you are the body, the mind, the personality etc, you have separated yourself from your love but sometimes, you meet someone or something that puts you back in touch with that love that’s inside of you. That is you.

Well you cannot unlove somebody, but when there is no happiness or elation and so fourth going on by some means or the other ~ the correspondence with love as such cannot be. A harp string breaks for instance and it can no longer be played, but the harp with a new string can be.

And the thing with the love inside of 'me' ~ I am the loving me inside of my body, but I am not my body, and my body is not me. :-)

But because you don’t realise that you are love, you project it onto the person who sparked it within you and you think you love them. 

Well as I know that I am love, projecting me anywhere else would be suicidal, and I am already in love with all human and all other beings in All-being and All-becoming anyway.

I couldn’t understand how you don’t love everybody and why you related it to feelings and people. I understand it now. 

Well love is an emotional feeling of the spiritual self, conscious sole or singular personality that is the harmonic frequency felt in the heart, in the soul and in the mind, although the personality is often mistakenly used to describe the personae, or ghosts of the mind body . If you have ever heard someone talking about having a Personality Disorder, this cannot be the case, a Personae Disorder is.

When you start talking about reciprocation and Newton, I get completely lost. My mind is struggling to make sense of it. Can you explain it in a different way because I’d like to understand it. 

As an individual human being ~ you have an individual human body, and thus you are a duality of conscious energy and biological matter ~ as which are not divisible without ending the current nature of your existence, and therefore in descriptive terms you are an individual. This you see in mirrors and hear by echoes.

The body is a limitation in that it’s no so easy, for example, to walk through walls. It’s possible, but not so easy.

With your statement about the body being a limitation on account of it being difficult to walk through walls, this amounts to a limitation of the mind, and not the body. The walls as being difficult to walk through are as such the limitation, unless excusing my humour ~ doorways are involved ;-)

However, it is possible to travel via astral travel etc and verbal communication is actually a very basic and crude level of communication and it doesn’t limit the expression of the soul or communication, not in the least.

Astral travel does not involve travel in the standard sense of moving from one location to that of another, in the same way that a person's remote control unit does not need its location to change in order to control it's operating unit, e.g. a television or model car etc. Astral travel is more accurately described as remote viewing, or remote experience, therefore.

When it comes as you state that verbal communication is 'actually a very basic and crude level of communication' it is less crude than behavioural gesturing, what with speech being an evolutional development, and very efficient as part of the physical communication range, which altogether enables effective information exchanges by percentages of proportion.

A Google-search on 'what percentage of communication is verbal' for example states:

Dr. Albert Mehrabian, author of Silent Messages, conducted several studies on nonverbal communication. He found that 7% of any message is conveyed through words, 38% through certain vocal elements, and 55% through nonverbal elements (facial expressions, gestures, posture, etc).

As a general rule, each range of communication has evolved for particular environmental purposes in nature, in the same sense as creatures of the sea with flippers to swim, creatures of the land with legs to walk and creatures of the air with wings to fly, sort of thing.

Every aspect of nature then, like every aspect of communication, is good for its particular purpose of application ~ with the only limitations being inappropriate applications really.

So although it’s not so easy to have the so called physical body walk through walls but neither is it necessary. If it becomes necessary, it will happen. So in that sense, I don’t see it as a limitation. It’s a pain in the ass having to feed it, it causes dreadful problems for me although they too are simply signs to guide me and with the luxury of this burnout, I think I’ve got a plan for feeding this damn body. I don’t think it’s a damn body but I don’t like feeding it. 

Perhaps rather you do not like feeding your body inappropriately, i.e. to ill effect, and the exhaustion as such is more a factor than not maybe?

None of that Buddhist stuff means anything to me. I know little about either of those traditions but I attend both, regularly for meditations, teachings, Christmas dinners, Mexican dinners, get togethers, all sorts of things. If you would care to explain the boat things, I would be very interested to hear. 

The little boat refers to the soul as being the vessel of the spirit or self, and the big boat relates to the material world as being the vessel of all known living bodies. 

The little boat or soul meditation involves the way of the mind ~ in the attentive sense of mind rather than so much the intellectual, and the big boat or world meditation involves the way of the heart ~ involving compassion and charity etc.

• If your thoughts have been killed, who are the thoughts that are running around your head now? 

• this is called walk about in aboriginal tribes. When a young man reaches a certain age he goes off into the wilderness or whatever until he can organise his thoughts and know who he is. This can take years for some people. When they come back from walkabout, they are solid in their understanding of who they are, I disturbed by their thoughts, and they then proceed with the rest of their lives. 

• Don’t worry, I’m always the last to get a joke! Lol! 

You may not read the works of Jesus but your long post to MartianTom  could have come straight from his mouth. 

Some people interpret Jesus and Moses etc at states of mind. There is much to learn from this understanding. Some see him as a prophet or an ordinary man with some wisdom or the son of god. Some understandings show that they, Jesus etc  are simply representations of the stars, the sun etc and show the order of how the universe works.  It doesn’t matter how the messenger is interpreted it is the message that counts and it’s the message that changed the history of man kind, forever. 

His message is the most practical and reliable way to reach 100% peace and happiness 100% of the time and to have anything and everything you want in this life. All self help books etc, all philosophies, psychological explanations etc all come from this and not one has exceeded the knowledge that the message provides. It is simply told in different ways now so more people can understand it. 

Of course religions tried to hijack the message and use it as a form of fear and punishment while selling  the ‘hope’ of something impossible to accomplish ~ how the hell they pulled that off for so long I don’t know!  But it was a great way to control people while amassing great wealth. They once owned more property than anybody else or any other organisation on the earth. So although they distorted the message, they still got rich, but where are they now? They’re not so rich now and powerful now and they’ve lost much of their control over people. They built their castles on sand so they were always going to crumble. 

You will hear the message of Jesus spoke in all and every type of counselling, therapy, self help stuff, in everything that tries to help people, you will always, without doubt find that it is based on the simple, clear unmistakable message of Jesus, whoever or whatever he was or wasn’t, that part isn’t important. 

• I’m glad you enjoyed them too AngelDust Blush

• I really enjoy the conversations on here too.

And I would also like to thank you, and everyone else on here too, for these.  

Namaste.

Relaxed

• Don’t worry AngelDust, you’re definitely not alone,  I live on a different dimension to most people so I’ve rarely, if ever, been understood by most people. Surprisingly, it was easier as a kid for some reason, maybe people thought, she’s a kid, she’ll grow out of it ~ but that never happened! Lol!

You’re definitely not alone and in fact, I’ve come out for a walk this morning and on my walk I thought I need to say something on here because the conversation is getting a little crazy. Not for me, this is just how I think and see the world but for anybody who doesn’t think like me I think it is. 

I want to extend a massive massive big thank to you and the others who participated in these conversations with me. Honestly, I can’t begin to tell you how grateful I am to you, it has helped me so much, not to mention it has given me hours of pleasure because rarely do I get the opportunity to speak my language. I’m truly grateful for your patience and kindness and willingness to participate with me. It has answered a lot of questions for me, such as unconditional love and separation. These things I never understood before, up until my diagnosis I thought everybody thought the same way as me and saw the world like I did, I understand now they don’t. 

I don’t think I can convey in words how grateful I am to you and how you have helped me in so many ways. So please please please accept a massive massive massive big thank you, you have helped me in sooooooooo many ways. I’m sorry if it hurt your head in any way, I didn’t mean for that to happen but I understand it, it happens to me when I try to understand what most people don’t think twice about! 

Oh, in ‘truth’ there’s no such thing as a ‘wall’ but what we call a walk, you can definitely walk through, but admittedly, most of us don’t have the need to but it’s more than possible, for anybody although it might take a lot of training for some people. 

Thank you Pray tone3 I’m very grateful Heart

• Haha Relaxed And mine are all wandering around, dazed and confused, bumping into one another...and walls.

• If my thoughts are like soldiers, I think they've all been killed!

• Thanks Tom, I am really glad its not just me.Relaxed 

• You're not alone, Angeldust!  This is way beyond the limits of my understanding now Slight smile

• I am actually quite lost and can't really keep up with this conversation now. I think it is the incongruence which does my head in the most.

And I really don't understand everything that is being said here, for example; I don't think I can walk through walls. 

Relaxed

• Oh, I do sing, dance and listen to chanting/devotional music/songs. That and meditation music is the only music I listen to really. I also chant the Namyoho chant and join their meetings when I’m living close to a group. I travel a lot so I will go to which ever Buddhist temple or whatever is around me at the time. It doesn’t matter what part of the world I’m in or how remote, I always find a temple or group of some kind to attend. I’m welcome at all of them and get specialist privileges at many of them. They’re beautiful, all of them. 

• I can’t understand most of what you said Deepthought. Sorry. We can come back to it. I would like to understand what you’re saying. Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it and enjoy very much our conversations. 

But you asked what do I see visually that gives me reason to think I’m not an individual being. 

This is a good question. I have actually already got it written down to ask my support worker tomorrow. I asked the same question to my son last week. 

The reason being, is that since I have realised that most other people don’t think like me, it suddenly occurred to me that maybe they don’t see, with their eyes, like me either. 

So I asked my son to look at my living room wall and tell me what he sees. He didn’t hesitate. He said a grey wall. 

So I asked him to bring his gaze back towards him a little and asked him again what he saw. He said nothing. 

This explains a lot. 

When I look at the wall, or anything, even when I am looking where there are no objects. I see the same thing. Millions of little particles of light that are so small yet full of the most incredible vibrant colours. They’re all dancing around, but not by mistake. Their movements are so exact and precise, it takes your breathe away. There are also things that look more like little worms. They move differently. They have a different order. There are others too. 

They are constantly, ceaselessly yet precisely and effortlessly working together all the time, responding to all the messages that are also constantly working. These guys don’t ever stop. Not ever.

There is not one natural or man made thing on this planet that has ever or will ever come close to matching this in terms of consistency, preciseness and the ability to never stop.

I see distinctions, yes. I can see the accumulated action of this light and the colours to form what you call a wall. I can see it, but not in the way my son does. But if I concentrate on it, it never looks solid but I can work it out. I can see it’s there and it’s a wall. 

But the beauty is in the light. It is so beautiful it breaks your heart. To know that something that magnificent exists, here, now, everywhere. You could bring me the most beautiful thing on earth. I have a deep love of beauty and find many things beautiful. But you could bring me the most beautiful thing on earth and it would not compare to the beauty that is before my very eyes now. 

It is more intelligent than the human brain could ever conceive. Ever. Everything comes from this light. Everything is this light. 

If I look at my arm now. There is no disconnection between my arm and the space around it. None. There is no place where my arm stops and the space begins. There simply is no separation. 

That is what I see when my eyes are open or closed.

Yes, I present myself in this physical dimension, as being separate from the things and people around me and the space around me. But I am not separate. I am an expression of my consciousness or the life force, within me, in combination with the light and colours, expressing itself as a tiny fragment of the whole. An individual expression of the whole. 

Superficially, this makes me identifiable, for example, as BlueRay. That is all good. This is how it’s supposed to be. 

However. The rub comes when people think that this is all they are. That they are simply this body, this mind, this personality etc. Yes they are all of those things. But that is not all of who they are. 

When they believe I’m this body, this person, this gender, this is my name etc then they instantly create separation. They separate themselves from others and more crucially they separate themselves from their love. From who they really are. 

This is why this conversation about love has been so enlightening for me. I didn’t realise people didn’t have the love in them. It’s like they started from an empty bank account of no love and they built it up, from attributing it to people who pleased them in some way. 

I asked the question, how do you unlove somebody. And I’ve realised the answer. By believing that you are the body, the mind, the personality etc, you have separated yourself from your love but sometimes, you meet someone or something that puts you back in touch with that love that’s inside of you. That is you.

But because you don’t realise that you are love, you project it onto the person who sparked it within you and you think you love them. 

I couldn’t understand how you don’t love everybody and why you related it to feelings and people. I understand it now. 

When you start talking about reciprocation and Newton, I get completely lost. My mind is struggling to make sense of it. Can you explain it in a different way because I’d like to understand it. 

The body is a limitation in that it’s no so easy, for example, to walk through walls. It’s possible, but not so easy. However, it is possible to travel via astral travel etc and verbal communication is actually a very basic and crude level of communication and it doesn’t limit the expression of the soul or communication, not in the least. So although it’s not so easy to have the so called physical body walk through walls but neither is it necessary. If it becomes necessary, it will happen. So in that sense, I don’t see it as a limitation. It’s a pain in the ass having to feed it, it causes dreadful problems for me although they too are simply signs to guide me and with the luxury of this burnout, I think I’ve got a plan for feeding this damn body. I don’t think it’s a damn body but I don’t like feeding it. 

None of that Buddhist stuff means anything to me. I know little about either of those traditions but I attend both, regularly for meditations, teachings, Christmas dinners, Mexican dinners, get togethers, all sorts of things. If you would care to explain the boat things, I would be very interested to hear. 

Thank you for a lovely conversation. 

• I actually have no idea what any of that means   even if I understood the individual words, I can’t understand them together in a sentence but I looked up the word ‘individuation’, and I think it means seeing yourself as an individual so I don’t think it does apply to me because I’ve never seen myself as an individual.

Individuation does not so much refer to you seeing the self of you as being an individual, but more describes the developmental progressions that occur through childhood, adulthood, parenthood, elderhood and going to seed ~ as teaches people in the ways of verbal mimicry and practical artistry to communicate individually from within themselves, and collectively as such to continue developing individual relationships beyond themselves.   

As far though as never having seen yourself as being an individual then, what do you see visually that gives you reason to think or else how do you recognise that you are not an individual being?

I’m no different from any other person or a block of wood or anything else in this universe for that matter so I can’t see how it applies to me?!?

I mean I wholly agree with you not being individually different to any other person, block of wood or anything else amidst the universe that is as such individually different to you, and hence not you ~ for you would not be recognisable as you are; at least not as far as your individual avatar image, user name and writing style are here presented on the NAS Community Forum ;-).

Consider also perhaps for that dissimilarity (or individuality) is after all the result of  'reciprocation' ~ which is the universal principle of like for like equally. Newton's third law of motion describes the process of reciprocation in the sense of, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" ~ hence we have repeating patterns of light waves being reflected back to us from mirrors, and repeating patterns of sound waves getting reflected back to us from hard surfaces, along with all those proverbs and sayings that follow the theme of 'do as you will be done by' and all that. 

I know I have a body which could be seen as a limitation but I don’t see it that way, rather it’s a tool or vehicle I can use to express even more of me so I don’t think that word applies to me either.

Reciprocally then, with opposites attracting, we as individual human 'Beings' (i.e. entities of light or life due to living) harmonise with individual human bodies (entities of darkness or death due to dying), with their limits or boundaries being their shapes and sizes, and how much naturing and nurturing they need to work for however long ~ in the longer and the shorter sense of living.

When you state that the body could be seen as a limitation ~ I do not see it that way either, and if anything it is me that limits it really, only I tend think of it more like a complete specialised toolbox than as such a singular tool, and I also use the analogy of a vehicle but more often really a boat, ship or vessel.

Does the combined little boat of the Theravada tradition with the big boat of the Mahayana tradition meditation of Buddhism sound in any way familiar to you? With perhaps the golden love of the few (saints stylie) illuminating the wisdom of the many (everyone) sort of thing not excluding tonal chanting and singing bowls etc?

• I couldn’t imagine and wouldn’t want to imagine a life without other people, I adore people. Relationships (for me) are what this life is all about, whoever the relationship is with, they’re all important to me. Whether that be with ourselves, our friends, family, strangers, shop keepers, bus drivers etc, whoever it is, everybody who I come into contact with, is a relationship to me and I serve whoever is in front of me to the very best of my ability at any given time. I open myself up to them and intend to listen to them, hear them and do whatever I can to enrich that person’s life. This is a selfish act I know, because I like to see other people happy, that makes me happy. If somebody is sad or hurting in any way, that hurts me and makes me feel sad too. That’s why I can’t listen to the news, in whatever form it is delivered, because if I hear of somebody hurting then I hurt and I have to do what I can to lessen that person’s pain. I simply can’t hear about people in pain. So selfishly, you could say, I intend always to do my best to bring love, peace and happiness into who’s ever life I come into contact with and even those I don’t. I have made several truly wonderful long term friendships with people I’ve met in the streets, just because we passed each other and I smiled and said hello, even when I wasn’t feeling up to that. But I have never tried to work out what they’re thinking or what their intentions are or what effect my words etc are having on them. Sometimes I can note a change in their behaviour and words when I’m taking to them (only sometimes) but I have no idea what that means. I don’t know when someone is bored with me or they want me to carry on talking. I have no idea. I guess I either rely on them to tell me to shut up (which thankfully they do) or I go back my thoughts (which are usually always wrong) and act accordingly. If I had to work it out I’d probably still be working on the first conversation or interaction I ever had. 

I think if we communicate openly and honestly with the intention of hearing the other, it’s not necessary to try and work out what they’re thinking or intenting or how they’re reacting. Maybe they’re thinking, I hate you right now, and I don’t think they’d want me to know that. That could ruin our friendship when really, it was just a temporary thing while I was simply driving them crazy, which I do, frequently. And sometimes they do tell me they hate me but I have a good enough relationship with my family and friends to know that that is just a temporary feeling. I have an extremely large circle of friends, stretching all around the world, and not one of them has ever fallen out with me. I have had people leave my life without word. I just figured they just didn’t want to interact with me any more, I don’t try to work out why. You’re right, that could take me a lifetime and I could still not figure it out. 

So from what you said in the last post, I’m still no clearer as to why it’s important to work out what someone is thinking, intending or how they are feeling as a result of something I said or did. I don’t know why somebody would want to know/do that. If someone isn’t telling you something, maybe they don’t want you to know. Why would you want to deny them that? Why do you need to know? How will it be of benefit to your life or theirs? And how can it be of benefit to you if it hurts them, i.e. it robs them of their freedom to think what they want and to keep their thoughts private? 

• I don’t think it’s possible to ever work out the impact our words and actions have on others

It does make it much easier if people tell you outright. I think this is perhaps where the ‘listening’ bit comes in.

and why would anyone even consider it or want to work it out?

I think this is perhaps where the ‘respecting what you have heard’ bit comes in.

I think perhaps that people do those two things (listening and respecting what they have heard,) when they want to be in a mutual and reciprocal relationship with someone or other people, such as having a friendship or even just communicating well with other people they work with, or on here, for example.

If you want to feel or find a connection with other people, I have found that those two things (mutual listening and respecting) can really help that connection to take place.

If you have no desire to be in a relationship with anyone else, I think there would probably not be much (or any) motivation to do either of those (listening and respecting) things.

Wanting or not wanting to be in a relationship with someone or other people is always a very personal choice, naturally.

• I don’t think it’s possible to ever work out the impact our words and actions have on others and why would anyone even consider it or want to work it out? What difference would it make? I can’t see what difference it would make unless you wanted to change your words and actions to please everybody else or to control them or something(same thing)?!?!? Surely in a conversation it’s about mutual understanding and respect  not about controlling your words and actions to control others? I don’t see it as any of our business what somebody else is thinking anyway, that really is the thought police at its worst. If I want to know what somebody is thinking, I ask them and if I want to know where they’re coming from, I ask them. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me but I like to keep things simple. It would screw me up not least it would exhaust me to try and work out everyone’s thoughts, intentions, where they’re coming from, etc especially if I had no input  from them and why? Why would anybody want to do that? Please explain, I’m clearly missing something. 

I can only suggest if you don’t like certain words and phrases that somebody uses, that you don’t speak to that person if it bothers you that much. I have some weird things (words and phrases) that I don’t like to the point that I can’t use those words and can’t communicate with somebody if they use them. I know it’s crazy but I know that if I really do need or want to communicate with such people, I will have to overcome my word fear thing and I know I can if I need to but so far (apart from with my Mum) I haven’t had to. With her, I’ve done something I don’t often do, I’ve come to a compromise because I want her in my life. She likes to tell me that she loves me, which I find repulsive, I don’t like anybody saying that to me and she likes to say it all the time. It’s like jeez, did you think I’d forgotten, you told me yesterday!!!! I don’t understand why people feel the need to repeat this phrase but she does so we’ve come to a compromise, she tries not to say it all the time and I try to deal with it when she does. So far so good, but I wouldn’t take this from anybody else. My sister and brother, of course, get fun out of teasing me with the words I can’t bare but that’s just sibling love, I take it from them and sometimes friends have a bit of fun and say the words and phrases to me, which again, I can take that. Most words and phrases (the ones I’m weird about) I can tolerate to some degree but if I was in a conversation with somebody who used them a lot, I couldn’t continue with the communication. 

As for the phrases I use when talking to an audience, such as you guys, you people and your world (if I’m talking to people who live in a different world to me, which is most people lol), if you could suggest something else I can use I’m sure I’d happily use them. I’m more curious to find out why some people see it as a worthy cause to find out (without asking) what a person is thinking and would gladly change all my words to find out the answer to that curious question. 

• I agree, I think it can be really hard to know what other people might be thinking, and often harder still to understand where other people may be coming from. And, learning the impact that our words and actions have on others, usually takes a life time of trial and error, not least because everyone is an individual and responds to things in different ways throughout their/our lifetimes.

Perhaps the very best ‘tools’ for this job, that we have in our ‘toolkit’ (at our disposal) are; listening  and respecting what we hear.

For example;

I (personally) don’t like being referred to as a ‘you people,' or 'you guys,' or 'your world' etc...’ BlueRay.

• I don’t know how somebody could work out what impact your words or actions and behaviours have on others, can some people actually do that? Surely that’s a transient thing and there are too many variables to work out and you have to work out how they will react to you which could change day by day? And what business is it of someone how somebody else reacts to them? Why would they want to work that out? Isn’t that exhausting and hard work? And if I don’t take responsibility for myself then who will? I didn’t know this was a choice or level. How do you choose who is going to take responsibility for you once you stop being a kid with your parents? How can you not be self aware? Do people learn how to be aware of others first? Is that a level and then you move on to being aware of yourself? I have no understanding at all of the impact my words have on others, I wouldn’t know where to start so I clearly haven’t met that level and I haven’t met the level of deciding who has tesponsibity for me but that might be quite nice, I like people telling me what to do with clear instructions so if I chose someone to do this for me they would have to be able to give clear instructions that I could understand. But yes, I love that we all have different gifts and skills so maybe I’ve met that level which may be impossible for you guys who train kids to look and be the same. I’m not sure what you mean by personal growth? Everyone’s growth is personal isn’t it?