Changing clothes- can anyone identify with this ?

Can anyone identify with this? Clothes: I change my socks and underpants every day and my t shirt and trousers every 3 days. Today I noticed my trousers were marked after 2 days so put them in the washing bin. My t shirt wasn't messy but because I didn't want to get out of sync with changing my tshirt and trousers I put that in the washing bin as well. The idea of getting out of sync with my clothes makes me feel uncomfortable.

Parents
  • Yes i definitely feel muddled if my clothing routine is altered. It's partly because then i have to remember what i have and haven't changed, and partly because i never know what matches or clashes with everything else. Making any decisions regarding clothing can really throw me, particularly if i'm in a hurry due to a change of plan. Nice to know it's not just me.

• Yes i definitely feel muddled if my clothing routine is altered. It's partly because then i have to remember what i have and haven't changed, and partly because i never know what matches or clashes with everything else. Making any decisions regarding clothing can really throw me, particularly if i'm in a hurry due to a change of plan. Nice to know it's not just me.

Children
No Data