Changing clothes- can anyone identify with this ?

Can anyone identify with this? Clothes: I change my socks and underpants every day and my t shirt and trousers every 3 days. Today I noticed my trousers were marked after 2 days so put them in the washing bin. My t shirt wasn't messy but because I didn't want to get out of sync with changing my tshirt and trousers I put that in the washing bin as well. The idea of getting out of sync with my clothes makes me feel uncomfortable.

Parents
  • Fresh clothes every day, pants, socks, jeans or trousers and whatever top in contact with skin changed every day. Jumpers etc three days so long as clean, suits there wears the dry clean. Jackets longer but washed frequently.

Every morning I showed and shave, if I get sweaty I'll have a second shower and wear fresh clothes. Fresh clothes when I go to the gym. Hats in cold weather get washed once a week or more frequently if sweaty. I very rarely wear gloves but keep them clean as well. Other things in contact with skin I change bed sheets every week on Sunday, in summer when it's hot I'll also change pillow cases on Thursday as well as Sunday. Two towels which I use on alternate days, wash towels and change to a different set every Sunday. Golf glove rinsed in clean water after every game. Unless there's a very specific reason I won't wear the same pair of shoes on consecutive days so that they always have a proper chance to air.

Bit of a clean freak and I like my routine, even if I've been away for most of the week I'll still change sheets on a Sunday or the first day back etc. I love the feel of clean clothes on my skin, I don't like the worn feeling, I usually don't like the feeling with fabric conditioner either as it makes the clothes feel softer and more worn.

• Fresh clothes every day, pants, socks, jeans or trousers and whatever top in contact with skin changed every day. Jumpers etc three days so long as clean, suits there wears the dry clean. Jackets longer but washed frequently.

Every morning I showed and shave, if I get sweaty I'll have a second shower and wear fresh clothes. Fresh clothes when I go to the gym. Hats in cold weather get washed once a week or more frequently if sweaty. I very rarely wear gloves but keep them clean as well. Other things in contact with skin I change bed sheets every week on Sunday, in summer when it's hot I'll also change pillow cases on Thursday as well as Sunday. Two towels which I use on alternate days, wash towels and change to a different set every Sunday. Golf glove rinsed in clean water after every game. Unless there's a very specific reason I won't wear the same pair of shoes on consecutive days so that they always have a proper chance to air.

Bit of a clean freak and I like my routine, even if I've been away for most of the week I'll still change sheets on a Sunday or the first day back etc. I love the feel of clean clothes on my skin, I don't like the worn feeling, I usually don't like the feeling with fabric conditioner either as it makes the clothes feel softer and more worn.

Children
No Data