Mortgages and living alone

hi there, I've been avoiding debt like the plague because they whole system is tainted by greed and hate. I've managed to save a 50% deposit in the process but I'm starting to realise that I need a spending plan. I still currently live with my parents and was wondering how many of you have successfully achieved total independence by living on your own with a mortgage and a place of your own? Taking care of myself is hard work and admittedly I wash only once a week, rely heavily on convenience foods and rarely exercise. Would that all change if I had total control of my environment or is there a major flaw in that plan due to how the condition impacts living capacities?

Parents
No Data
  • Perhaps that 'anxiety' is sense.  I think it's certainly sensible to be cautious about unknowns.

Each to their own again - but I cover everything financially with my income, I have a roof over my head, I don't need to rely on any form of financial support (at the moment, at least - but who knows?), and I feel as secure and happy as I've ever felt in my life. 

Strangely, the one time in my life when I did have quite a bit of spare cash, I again didn't feel happy.  I felt pressure to do something worthwhile with it, at the same time as thinking I should treat myself to a few things.  When it was all, finally, gone - I felt relief again!

I guess I just like to keep things as simple as possible.  That's my way of keeping in control of it.

Children
No Data