PROBLEMS WITH THIS (NAS) FORUM - February 2018

I accept that this may be a "Bad" Topic, yet it needs to be highlighted, surely where "NAS" can *not* avoid seeing it, surely...

Current Problems with this Forum:
- Posts Disappear and Reappear at Random.
- Notifications are not always received (apparently).
- Editing Posts - *after* they have been replied to.
- Things such as "Groups" or "BlogPosts" or "Questions"... seem to have no meaning, and so they cannot be applied...?
(Anyone reading, you may currently check your own "Profile" to confirm this. Click upon your own "Achievements", and then upon "List of Possible Achievements".)
- ... There is a great list of "Achievements". Again, many of these have no defined meaning and so are un-achievable. (Linked to "Questions", "BlogPosts", "Ideas", "Status"...?)
- Assigning "Tags" to a New Thread seems to change constantly, and has neither Logical Order nor Meaning.

Here is the "Main" Thread, at which Comments directly to NAS are supposed to be Posted... yet much of it is completely ignored by NAS; It is only responded to by "WebPM", but for whom NAS would not have this "Forum" in the first place, I would wager...
community.autism.org.uk/.../online-community---comments-improvements-and-feedback

Parents
  • 2 of 2, maybe & now. To WebPM, certainly.

WebPM wrote:

"Regarding pictures disappearing, I'm not sure what you mean. This is not intended to happen. I've just checked a picture in an old thread, and it's still there. Could you explain what is happening?"

...I honestly cannot believe how this Thread is turning out.

NOT knowing about either disappearing replies or about Picures disappearing?

Why am *I* having to (attempt to) organise or to prove this? 

• 2 of 2, maybe & now. To WebPM, certainly.

WebPM wrote:

"Regarding pictures disappearing, I'm not sure what you mean. This is not intended to happen. I've just checked a picture in an old thread, and it's still there. Could you explain what is happening?"

...I honestly cannot believe how this Thread is turning out.

NOT knowing about either disappearing replies or about Picures disappearing?

Why am *I* having to (attempt to) organise or to prove this? 

Children
No Data