PROBLEMS WITH THIS (NAS) FORUM - February 2018

I accept that this may be a "Bad" Topic, yet it needs to be highlighted, surely where "NAS" can *not* avoid seeing it, surely...

Current Problems with this Forum:
- Posts Disappear and Reappear at Random.
- Notifications are not always received (apparently).
- Editing Posts - *after* they have been replied to.
- Things such as "Groups" or "BlogPosts" or "Questions"... seem to have no meaning, and so they cannot be applied...?
(Anyone reading, you may currently check your own "Profile" to confirm this. Click upon your own "Achievements", and then upon "List of Possible Achievements".)
- ... There is a great list of "Achievements". Again, many of these have no defined meaning and so are un-achievable. (Linked to "Questions", "BlogPosts", "Ideas", "Status"...?)
- Assigning "Tags" to a New Thread seems to change constantly, and has neither Logical Order nor Meaning.

Here is the "Main" Thread, at which Comments directly to NAS are supposed to be Posted... yet much of it is completely ignored by NAS; It is only responded to by "WebPM", but for whom NAS would not have this "Forum" in the first place, I would wager...
community.autism.org.uk/.../online-community---comments-improvements-and-feedback

Parents
  • Just found the Thread which Mr. LoneWarrior mentions, I shall see how this LINK Posts, here: 

community.autism.org.uk/.../

• Yes that’s the one, thank you DC, much appreciated, webpm wanted proof well there are many missing aspie quiz score graphics missing.I think another thread with cats etc lost most of it’s pictures but cannot find it to be certain.

Regards from me.

• Okay! Thank you, we have done this before, which was why I typed in haste, there! I wanted to say that you yourself made no mistake, and that NAS could have "Locked" the Thread, yet they deleted it instead...!

Um...Er... after that...I have forgotten what else I wanted to say directly at you, Mr.LoneWarrior-Sir! Um... nice to talk to real people or something... 

I was going to Post again at WebPm. But... well, Thanks so very much. That is it, I think. I need to write my answer to WebPM next/first, and that shall take some time. Great Fortune to yourself... (a real person... is nice to me... I can never get over it...)

• Okay! Thank you, we have done this before, which was why I typed in haste, there! I wanted to say that you yourself made no mistake, and that NAS could have "Locked" the Thread, yet they deleted it instead...!

Um...Er... after that...I have forgotten what else I wanted to say directly at you, Mr.LoneWarrior-Sir! Um... nice to talk to real people or something... 

I was going to Post again at WebPm. But... well, Thanks so very much. That is it, I think. I need to write my answer to WebPM next/first, and that shall take some time. Great Fortune to yourself... (a real person... is nice to me... I can never get over it...)

Children