Ignorant people

Hello I am almost 20 and I really hate it when there is a lot of ignorant people out there in this world like when they say that we should not have or we cannot have some free events and other free things including like food, water and more others for all ages when they should not even say that at all as it is wrong, unfair, makes me more angry, discrimination based on age and also when nobody is ever too old to have everything for free so I just really want for people's bad attitude there to also stop as they should be happy that some things are free and should be for everyone regardless of age and other factors.

Parents
  • that we should not have or we cannot have some free events and other free things including like food, water and more others for all ages when they should not even say that at all as it is wrong, unfair, makes me more angry,

Glad Tidings to all, here. I might regret contributing here... yet I think that I can see something in both opposing points-of-view. This indeed could turn into a very long discussion, yet I may begin from a very simplified standpoint:

In a City, these things must be paid for, in exchange for "maintaining a city and saftey within it". (Plumbing, Police, Healthcare, Politics... etc.)

...Without (not within) a City... these things are "free"... because they are Natural.

All of this depends upon your own Age, Job, Inheritance, Social Status...

...And I Post all of that in wondering... might that sort of thing be what you are trying to say, Miss Sholay09...?

• that we should not have or we cannot have some free events and other free things including like food, water and more others for all ages when they should not even say that at all as it is wrong, unfair, makes me more angry,

Glad Tidings to all, here. I might regret contributing here... yet I think that I can see something in both opposing points-of-view. This indeed could turn into a very long discussion, yet I may begin from a very simplified standpoint:

In a City, these things must be paid for, in exchange for "maintaining a city and saftey within it". (Plumbing, Police, Healthcare, Politics... etc.)

...Without (not within) a City... these things are "free"... because they are Natural.

All of this depends upon your own Age, Job, Inheritance, Social Status...

...And I Post all of that in wondering... might that sort of thing be what you are trying to say, Miss Sholay09...?

Children
No Data