Is there a website out there where the employers look for employees, not the other way around?

Is there a website out there where an employee can submit their CV and maybe create a profile? I mean, where the employers look for employees, not the other way around.

I am extremely limited in time but I am looking for a good employer.

My idea is that there out there should be place where employers are looking for new talents.

I must say that the extremely long application forms make me tired. I can do a dozen but I cannot do hundreds of them.

I would prefer employer who would be autism friendly.

• Get some support from an agency who are expert at creating cv’s. Get them to help you show case your talents. Then get an agency involved who are expert at getting people into work. For example, you need them to help you find alternative ways around the typical interview process. This is a reasonable adjustment. Are you clear about what type of work you would like? An agency can help you with this. Most successful people get support with this, no matter what level of the work market they’re in, so you’re not actually asking for anything unique. Somebody who is good at their job could sort this out for you in no time. Your local jobcentre or citizens advice might be a good place to start. 

• You can control what information gets seen on LinkedIn. For instance, you can hide your email address, mobile number and decline to include a postal address. 

However, you will obviously need to publish your name, whatever employment history you wish recruiters to see, and probably a picture of yourself, looking employable. 

HR departments as well as professional recruiters do find staff on LinkedIn. You can also use the site to apply for jobs electronically. 

• Also, if you know what kind of work you want to do, find the place you would most like to work and offer your services. Say you will work for free for a couple of weeks or something. If you are good at the job, you’ll get paid and get a job out of it. 

• Thank you for the comment.

I've also been told about LinkedIn.

Does it work?

However, I do not like to publish my personal information for everyone to be seen. I am a very private person.

I wish there would be just one employer out there who would give me the job I would love. My life would be so much easier.

I find the interviews to be a total nightmare. I become stressed out and extremely anxious. I cannot tell anything meaningful but inside I feel that I would a very good worker. I simply do not know how to sell myself.

• LinkedIn.

If you belong to that.  Employers will offer you jobs.  So I've been told.