Is it sad/ok to go to the Cinema on your own?

Some people say it's sad to go on your own but I don't think it is? I recently got a unlimited card so I can go to the cinema as many times as I want. I only have 4 close friends but they're always busy and they're rarely able to go to cinema with me apart from once/twice on some weekends. I haven't really got any other friends to ask to go with me unfortunately but there are quite a lot of movies I want to see so I'm just going to go on my own anyway.

Also wondered if anyone else here goes to the cinema on their own as well. :)

Parents
  • I am sure the same people would say it's sad to do or be a multitude of other things on your own. It was sad for me in my early adult life as I longed to be in a relationship and share my experiences, even if that just was to watch it on my own as my partner would not like it.I have only recently been going to Cinema, and I go for the earlly afternoon viewings, the cinema has very few people, and you can put a lot of distance between you and other people.I enjoy watching movies at home more, so is not a big deal if I don't go to the cinema. Although I think there are a few films which are best enjoyed on the big screen. 

• I watched a good one last night, Random.  'Rob the Mob'.  In spite of the title, it's a really good movie - based on true events that took place around the time of the Gotti mafia trials.  It's feel-good, up to a point.  £2.49 rental on YouTube.

• I watched a good one last night, Random.  'Rob the Mob'.  In spite of the title, it's a really good movie - based on true events that took place around the time of the Gotti mafia trials.  It's feel-good, up to a point.  £2.49 rental on YouTube.

Children
No Data