What happened?

This website was down for over a day.

I began to get withdrawal symptoms and registered with another autism chat forum/site.  I think it is an American oneGrinning

Parents
  • I am sorry for the further interruptions since the original messages in this thread. We are actively investigating with our suppliers why the forum has gone down several times in the last couple of weeks. As soon as we understand the cause and are able to do so, we will put a fix in place.

Regards

• I am sorry for the further interruptions since the original messages in this thread. We are actively investigating with our suppliers why the forum has gone down several times in the last couple of weeks. As soon as we understand the cause and are able to do so, we will put a fix in place.

Regards

Children
  • Seems to be 'flapping' a lot at the moment. I would say more down than up since 7pm last night (Fri 29 Jun). I think the forum's come back, go to answer a post and it's gone again (I see a little orange pop-up).

Are the suppliers Sys-Pro/Sysgroup? (first time I noticed it happen over a whole weekend, I emailed them myself, to no avail).

• Thank You for writing this, Mr. Webster. At times, when this happens (it was Error 503 again), I think it to be my own old devices, and so I, at least, appreciate such things being admitted.

(Missing Posts, still... やれやれ...)