DLA to PIP

my daughter age 16 is moving from dla to pip  well she has flammatory bowel disease as well as autism

would she have a chance what do you all think?

Parents
  • If she scores enough points across the different descriptors then she stands an excellent chance. I have been awarded PIP twice (initial app and renew) and was awarded the enhanced daily living component both times after the f2f interview. I did provide evidence to back up every point i made though. This include a print out of my medical notes with the relevant appointments highlighted, OH reports, a letter from my employer etc

• If she scores enough points across the different descriptors then she stands an excellent chance. I have been awarded PIP twice (initial app and renew) and was awarded the enhanced daily living component both times after the f2f interview. I did provide evidence to back up every point i made though. This include a print out of my medical notes with the relevant appointments highlighted, OH reports, a letter from my employer etc

Children
  • Hi ,, will they look at the autism part like both physical and  mental aspect . as my daughter will not go out of the house without somebody  needs help with everything I suppose they will use the information that they have from the dla also