Community-Forums-Miscellaneous and Chat... General Chat/Random Topics. (Est. January 11th, 2018)

All Random persons are invited. This is a Thread for Random Topics or for Random Chat. Concerning Random Topics discussed at Random, in a Random Randomness.

Please note: Random Chat is optional, and is Randomly Random. However I am not NAS, and so cannot be held responsible for any excessive Randomness discussed at Random by Random Persons. And so Please try to remain politely Random, here, for Random Ladies may be present also.

You have been warned...!

• A tear in my eye, and I will remember your glue picture every time I'm beating myself up ftom now on. We can be glue, we can be strong with each others help, or at least less hopeless. 

You're priceless Lone.

()()()xxx

• Hey friend,,,you will get there,,,we all will, we stick together like glue.

such kind words,they work both ways you know, 

you take care of yourself, ok.

x()x()x()x.

• I care about you Lone, probably part of my DNA here because you appeared with Ellie, Misfit and I. Trying to fit in with my real life means I hide from here sometimes, I didn't realise how appropriate my name is when I chose it, I'm terrible for just disappearing and I don't mean to but when the stress levels get too high I vanish. 

Sad part of that is that I'm still trying to fit in with what I now know is impossible, just to survive, feel much more at home here.

Misfit nudged me in the direction of ADHD investigation and I too looked at screening documents. The results were all 'extremely likely' and I've found that harder to process than the ASD, maybe just because it's on top and autism is more than enough to get your head around. Sometimes feels like nothing is ever going to make sense.

I hope you will know what I mean when I say I don't think I'm saying what I meant to..

I really appreciate you being around and sharing your hard won experience, good and not so great. Can we live contentedly with our Nt families? My jury is out but I have mo children and am not married, so I guess it's different.

My Photoshop ambitions are to turn my paintings into fabric designs, which like everything else I do is apparently really complicated, I'll win though, just like you will. Wishing you very well Mr Warrior. (and my other friends ot there).

X ()x ()x ()x

• Hi spotty thank you I am feeling ok, yes I have been down a bit lately, thank you for noticing and saying so, mainly pressure to perform at work, family is well,,,,ongoing shall we say, 

It is reassuring to see a friendly light in, And heart warming to hear you , I did a ADHD test recently and scored very high, I have realised that ADD and ADHD can be part of ASD, 

I am not suprised  I scored high, I rush about a lot, I find it difficult to stop once I get focused on something, I would keep working long after work hours if I was happy and it was all going well.

So photoshop once mastered it can be used to create amazing pictures, I hope you get in ok with it, it can be simple or complex depending how much you want to do with it. Or so I have heard, me? Not a clue.

keep working away you will get there, and if anyone reading this has knowledge of photoshop that may benefit spotty please feel free to give support. Thank you.

your art is amazing by the way.

If you don’t ask  don’t get, Lol.

Take care spotty,really nice to see you back even for a quick visit, I am always about here somewhere, 

x()x()x()x

• The 'latest' button seems to work impeccably now, so I came straight here! Blush lt is a very disquieting thing, all that spam and makes me feel more autistic than ever.

Hope you are feeling a little better Lone as you've seemed down from what I've read. I'm beetling away behind the scenes to get my head around Photoshop, I'm haphazard because I think ADHD is in the mix, but I know I will only be able to stand my ground and drop the mask if I have at least a small income. At least Im working on it.

Happy Saturday. ()()()

• Ah a thread not compelling all to watch sport, well it was a long way down here,sorry if you came here expecting something great, apologies, just a bit miffed with the spam filling the place up.

at least I hope you had some enjoyment reading all of the random posts as you worked your way down to here,

Many thanks, x()x()x()x

• Ah... I am still here, Good Sir! I left off for a few minutes to try to find validation as I said, yet return here and you have spotted it also...!

No you are not... um, some of the things you mention. (!) I thought that it was my own "old" EReader giving Errors, yet "Missy" and I think "DongFeng" also mentioned it elswhere. It is down to luck and to Memory, noticing such things, and so NAS will not notice it until there is MUCH complaining, perhaps...?

If enough support is given, someone should begin a new Thread, something like "2018 Posts Disappearing at Random", and surely NAS cannot ignore *that*...  ???

• I have experienced missing posts.  It is very annoying and some of my posts are bonkers Mask

And some of my posts are missing and then come back.  It is bonkers and autistic . Or is it schizophrenic?

• Um... Good Evening to you Mr.Mathematical-Robert... 

The "complaints" about this trouble are spread out, and perhaps it is good to hear from someone who has not yet experienced it...? Yes I -we - mean *entire Posts going missing*, and then when accessing the same Thread, they may be back. If I can recall them, I shall Post Links to others upon other Threads who also mention this. Thank You for your Reply - yet it would be best for myself if others also Posted further validation after this Post...

• When you say bonkers. 

Do you mean the content ?

Or

Posts missing ?

Or both ?

Clown

• Good Fortune to all who may read. It is me again, upon a Tuesday (15+1, 01,2018)... But I write this Post in a swift haste...!

I HONESTLY did not see all of the "latest" Posts to this Thread until now - 19h (same day)! This Forum has, as I said elsewhere, gone absolutely bonkers (for some of us)... 

The last Post I saw was from Mr.Lone (concerning showering), and I was "tidying up" a lot of my other Threads before checking again upon this one. Is anyone from NAS listening, I wonder...? 

• Oh,,,,no!

any kind of shower fills me with dread!

My whole body shivers and convulses as the water hits me, so many variable temperatures all at once, hot near my head,shoulders,warm on my chest and back,Luke warm on my calves,cold by the time it gets to my feet....arghhhh.

plus vision is restricted by random unannounced jets as the shower rose blocks and unblocks.,,,,

Strange that after a few minutes of going through all that I can start to relax,,,, my body becomes,,,,,Well,,,,,more numb to it....then the switching off fiasco!

sudden hot to cold as it cuts out then stops flowing,I can dodge that mostly, but then the air temperature,,,,,,,oh my,,,,,brrrrr,and we have central heating?

remove all water with flannel first.shower curtain still in place to keep latent warm air in. Step out,grab warmed towel,head first,stop any potential drips hitting my toes etc,

wow,,,,,,sudden burst of verbal energy and I am so tired tonight......worn out!

busy day in many ways,,must be nervous Adrenalin...phew,,,,,,rest time.

()()()()()()()x

• I might try that - getting acclimatised to a cold shower, it would be very helpful. 

• Yeah, I know what you mean DC, about the I have a child posts. They can be very triggering as well if you read them. I see myself in these children and just want to help. But it’s very draining. 

• No, no big sleep Robert, just 8 hours or so each night will be more or less enough. Or almost round the clock in my case just now! I love to hear your tales of the neighbours etc, and see your poorly foot. As Lonewarrior said, you’ve got something few people in this world have, and that in itself is valuable. You’ve got insight and understand and you help all of us on here, which I for one, definitely need. 

• There’s a technique Robert, called radical forgiveness and radical self forgiveness. You can find the process for free, on the radical forgiveness website. You can forgive yourself and you must. I’m not saying it’s easy but it’s possible. Flash backs can still happen but they get less and less and easier to deal with. 

• I love that we all have our own distinctive styles for dress. It shows how unique and individual we all are and our richness of characters. I think we’re all learning to be us and as you said Lonewarrior, we’re not asking for anything dramatic, just a chance to be ourselves. 

• I like the blues brothers look and I love the shades. I think I’ll be wearing them more often. 

• Sending more hugs to you Lonewarrior and hopes of equilibrium for you and your wife and family. Perhaps in time they will be open to reading the book and others and realise it’s lifelong not a fad. I’m glad your inner you is present and correct and you have decided to dress for your own comfort and style. I’m the opposite of you and DC, formal attire is very uncomfortable for me and my conscious decision was to stop wearing shirts,collars, full length sleeves etc And that even facing others concerns and hopes of you returning to what they are familiar with you have remained resolute and brave in accepting yourself and continuing on your journey. I know some question the use of “ journey “ so I looked it up. We are moving from ignorance to knowledge; we are on difficult process of change and development and it’s something we are working on so I think journey does fit. ()()()