Community-Forums-Miscellaneous and Chat... General Chat/Random Topics. (Est. January 11th, 2018)

All Random persons are invited. This is a Thread for Random Topics or for Random Chat. Concerning Random Topics discussed at Random, in a Random Randomness.

Please note: Random Chat is optional, and is Randomly Random. However I am not NAS, and so cannot be held responsible for any excessive Randomness discussed at Random by Random Persons. And so Please try to remain politely Random, here, for Random Ladies may be present also.

You have been warned...!

Parents
  • I think I’m pretty random so I should be ok here. I’m getting excited about getting me a little puppy. I’d love a kitten as well but if I’m going to be living in a van, I’m not sure about getting a kitten, although me and my little granddaughter are working on her Mum to let her look after it when I’m not around. I’m not thinking of getting the puppy yet. It’l be a good few months yet with lots of preparation but there’s no rush. I’m enjoying watching dog training videos and I’ve already got a name for her. She’s gonna be called Billy and she’ll be a beautiful brown minature poodle, clipped to look like a normal dog not a show dog, although she’ll do tricks so she will be quite showy! ;) 

• I think I’m pretty random so I should be ok here. I’m getting excited about getting me a little puppy. I’d love a kitten as well but if I’m going to be living in a van, I’m not sure about getting a kitten, although me and my little granddaughter are working on her Mum to let her look after it when I’m not around. I’m not thinking of getting the puppy yet. It’l be a good few months yet with lots of preparation but there’s no rush. I’m enjoying watching dog training videos and I’ve already got a name for her. She’s gonna be called Billy and she’ll be a beautiful brown minature poodle, clipped to look like a normal dog not a show dog, although she’ll do tricks so she will be quite showy! ;) 

Children
No Data