Would you get your autism cured?

I have seen some people with autism answer this question online, “if there was a cure for autism, would you take it?”. For me I would definitely take it, some people might say that my autism is a part of me and that I shouldn’t change such a big part of me. But personally it’s a part that I don’t want to have, it causes so many challenges and problems in my life. I have a lot of problems in School and with other people, this has caused me to be a bit depressed at times. A lot of the time I don’t know how to deal with my emotions and that makes it even worse. This is just the start of my reasoning, so I would without hesitation take a cure. I am just curious who else would take a cure, and why or why not.

Parents
  • Good Evening to all.

I was going to post a longer answer (A NO)... but then I see that "connor9o9s" is not much above 15 Years old. The lowest limit for being upon this forum is apparently 16 Years old. But this Thread is giving interesting answers anyway. (My own answer is still a NO). 

• Good Evening to all.

I was going to post a longer answer (A NO)... but then I see that "connor9o9s" is not much above 15 Years old. The lowest limit for being upon this forum is apparently 16 Years old. But this Thread is giving interesting answers anyway. (My own answer is still a NO). 

Children
No Data