What are your favourite films?

Parents
  • I also find it difficult to name one film. 

But Sleuth with Lawrence Olivier and Michael Caine is very satisfying and holds the attention.  It is one of only two films where the full cast were nominated for best actor oscar - it only had two people in it.  Of more modern films I enjoyed 'Hugo'.  An older film I like is 'The day the earth caught fire', the conversation in that film is like in no other, a black and white British film of the early sixties it knocks other disaster movies for six. 'Paths of Glory' an early Stanley Kubrick film is thought provoking and another Kubrick film 'Barry Lyndon' has some of the most beautiful photography in a film ever.

• I also find it difficult to name one film. 

But Sleuth with Lawrence Olivier and Michael Caine is very satisfying and holds the attention.  It is one of only two films where the full cast were nominated for best actor oscar - it only had two people in it.  Of more modern films I enjoyed 'Hugo'.  An older film I like is 'The day the earth caught fire', the conversation in that film is like in no other, a black and white British film of the early sixties it knocks other disaster movies for six. 'Paths of Glory' an early Stanley Kubrick film is thought provoking and another Kubrick film 'Barry Lyndon' has some of the most beautiful photography in a film ever.

Children
No Data