072 101 108 108 111 032 087 111 114 108 100... with Optional 032 or 046.

There seems to be no other Thread (upon NAS) discussing this as a Topic, or Hobby, or its fancies... despite everyone who can read this actually doing it or using it. 

• Not sure what to think.

Well, clearly you're twice as good as me. Congratulations, .

• Under twenty years to go...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

So those of us who are still around but unemployed in early 2038 may suddenly find ourselves eminently employable...

• ***.   Female/ female relationship. Accepted surely as valid these days?

ok so some words are still censored?

***. A female body part, slight variation to the blue tit added by you DC and commonly accepted.

I could go on as some words I agree with being censored but a lot of perfectly valid descriptive words that would not cause upset are denied.

I have never liked the up and down arrows, And still don’t think the word abusive is a good word despite being educated by some that it is very valid? I would prefer it to say offensive,

** ***** ** *** *********** ******** ** *****?

()

• 12 out of 80

Not sure what to think.  Zipper mouth

I answered honestly.

• :

• Blue tit! Long tailed tit. Lesser tit. Great tit....

Something has changed, again (the Internet is confusing to me, at times). The word tit used to turn into *** upon this site and now it does not. I could Post other words as a further test... but I do not want to detract from what I said before...!

• Greetings to all. I do not try to make a habit of replying to myself, yet until the problem is fixed, then I Post this, & it should be right at the end of this Thread, and so should not disappear...yet.

Concerning Posts disappearing/reappearing: Just a clue, maybe...

community.autism.org.uk/.../59233

...this should Link to "Ross-Mod" upon another totally unrelated Thread. The reason I Post this is that THIS sort of thing is likely related to the Reason for all Replies disappearing/reappearing lately. It does not matter who Posted what or who reads what...

Mr Ross-Mod also writes:
    "the repetition of '[user name] wrote:' several times gets flagged as spam when it shouldn't be. I've approved those posts now, so they should be visible, and will keep an eye out for this problem."

...I myself really really do like the new "Load Previous/Next" function, it is very helpful to me. Yet I suspect that it is having a sort of fight with one of the older "automatic filters" (Ross-Mod's example is an "automatic spam filter"), which is similar to "filters" which censor certain words here, such as: The common garden bird, a Blue Tit (Blue T i t)...

...What I suggest is that there is a Filter, I cannot know which, that is *not* compatible with "Load Previous/Next". I am not NAS and so I can only guess, there. But the Thread to which I post a link: it is short... yet I have never seen so many "LIKE"s activated before?... and I wonder if this was a kind of "workaround" for the trouble of Posts disappearing... they stay put if they are LIKEd now?
    And still, as I said earlier here, I myself was almost Banned upon another Thread; yet my 'hated' Post remains (with 2 "DISLIKE"s)... and so that is why I said that "report as abusive" is not the trouble. The trouble is that there is some old filter which is fighting the new changes, I think.

Sorry for a long-ish Post, and hope anyone understands. And NAS, please sort it out, Thanks.

• Where do you find these EQ tests?

I found one online with only 10 (daft) questions and it gave me a score of 40/200

• I am still nonplussed, but nothing new there(!)

Did I mention I scored 6/80 on the EQ?

•   wrote:

Hey....its a valid subject.... 

MATHEMSTICS is the dark art of mathematics whilst being covered in the natural resin from the pistacia lentiscus tree* (*mastic)

Classic, smiley grin factor ten, and thanks cause I was not sure if was the grey area of maths involving 'em counting sticks, or else using sticky notes ~ the 'mastic' factor just makes so much more sense. ;-)

• (I raise my hand and wave it frantically!) I have something to say...?

ASCII is indeed my "Rock". But then, in life, (disallowed) I study Japanese. And so then know about UNICODE (ユニコード). And then... the fact is, all Machines are different, and that would be "Machine Code", which is specific to a device/company/range. And so, within a year, is likely to be made redundant...

This Thread, addresses all things computer-code-ery, I shall now admit. I myself, for instance, am an outdated device, knowing outdated Computer Code. Yet I know about "C", which is currently used by all devices in an "Embedded" manner. Yet all such "Jargon" is gobbledegook, to those who do not actually do such things, much like growing Crops or manufacturing Clothes... people use the end result, yet need not understand the processes involved... and that is perfectly alright because everyone has thier own Skill in something...

...Oops. This Post is long. (And a digression.) But I am a very BASIC person, not at all a REAL BASIC person. (!)

• Phew... I can be silly and flippant at times... it’s just part me and part anxiety..

• This is a note to say, maybe annoying things. Earlier on, I Posted a Link back to the Christmas Thread, to DongFeng5's Reply. I *did* also mean to Post also the Start of the exchange: ElephantInTheRoom, to LoneWarrior, and then DeepThought joined in... but those Replies were missing at the time!!

• This is directly typed into the Reply box, and so excuse me a few errors... and nervousness...

I was seriously considering not logging on, as the past "festive season" has/had thrown usual routines into slight chaos... and mainly Parents-With-Children have dominated the Forum... along with replies STILL disappearing and reappearing at random!

I Post this - and it stays - to support DongFeng5 and Miss Elephant and Miss Tortoise. The thing is... if tired (esp. after The Festive Season)... then say so and leave off, and persons here should not mind...

Yet if you are in good humour, then I also try to say... "some weirdo woman" may have started this Thread, yet I *am* glad of two other "sissy GIRLS" contributing to it!

• Don't go, Ellie. 

I don't know why you would think I took offence?!?!? 

None taken, I assure you. 

• Believe me sometimes herding cats is easier than herding children...I’ll leave you men to it. Sorry if I caused offence 

• Could be worse... you might have been a software engineering manager, or "cat herder"(!) 

• Lack of recent experience.

Knowledge out of date.

Lack of relevant references.

Spent many years in family care work.

Poor health.

Several suicide attempts.

Autism and anti social behaviour.

I prefer maths & stats to computing.

At this moment I am lying in bed, almost paralysed with severe backache.

Etc.

• , ,

*cough*

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortran#Fortran_2018

Fortran is probably still being used on massively parallel supercomputer systems for modelling things like weather (or nuclear warhead detonation...). 

• Thinking I am puzzled, .

If you are already well versed in this sort of thing, why are you not currently working at a software outfit?