Do you believe in time travel?

I absolutely love anime/movies that have time travel involved in them. It's so interesting and makes you focus! I do believe in time travel though but it is so confusing and I have so many questions about it. Shame all these will never have a answer to them for a very long time or if at all I suppose!

I kind of come up with another theory thinking what if time travel has always existed and we just don't realize it has existed, we're just the ripple effect? Probably time travel existed in a different universe and someone thought it was a harmful thing to exist and they changed it somehow making us the ripple effect so it never existed but then what about the future where time travel does exist?

It's making my brain overthink so I think I'm going to forget about it for now but it is interesting stuff!

Parents
  • Yes I believe in time travel. But I do not believe in the ability to turn up in the past and start making changes. I believe in the ability to be in the past as an observer only. I love historic fiction, especially fiction about ordinary people set in much earlier times. I often think that this is time travel, of a fashion.

• Yes I believe in time travel. But I do not believe in the ability to turn up in the past and start making changes. I believe in the ability to be in the past as an observer only. I love historic fiction, especially fiction about ordinary people set in much earlier times. I often think that this is time travel, of a fashion.

Children
No Data