What do I need to do to be listened to?

In a difficult situation.

Family don't give a ***.

Social work don't give a ***.

What the ** am I supposed to do?

In the past I've overdosed and sent an email to social work mentioning suicide and ended up in a psych ward in a cry for help. But I still get ignored and all I get offered is horrible medication.

Parents
  • Hi pewpewmcdrew,

It sounds like you are really being deprived of the attention you desire. When we feel ignored, we may become desperate to grab someone's attention, which may explain your actions of overdosing and sending the email to social work. It sounds like you want someone to listen to, to talk to, someone who will understand you and be there for you. It's a shame that family or social work isn't the answer here. You could try a site called 7 Cups of Tea - you can have online chats to talk to someone about how you feel? I've heard that it's a good place from others!x

Much love <3

• Hi pewpewmcdrew,

It sounds like you are really being deprived of the attention you desire. When we feel ignored, we may become desperate to grab someone's attention, which may explain your actions of overdosing and sending the email to social work. It sounds like you want someone to listen to, to talk to, someone who will understand you and be there for you. It's a shame that family or social work isn't the answer here. You could try a site called 7 Cups of Tea - you can have online chats to talk to someone about how you feel? I've heard that it's a good place from others!x

Much love <3

Children
No Data