The Autistic Christian

Let me say from the start that I have a strong faith and although I’m willing to discuss it, I have not started this thread to try and evangelise anyone. Simply I’d like to discuss with other autistic Christians how they cope with church, other Christians and trying to resolve their head around everything.

Parents
  • Practicing Christian myself; was raised in the Church. I can get very anxious in services at times - the whole 'sin' thing can be quite upsetting. It doesn't help that my vicar's sermons can be very long and rambling.

• Let them know this impact on you and if it persists the stop going. In the bible it teaches being tolerant of each other then that has to be practiced or its not real Christian living. Jesus expects us through the spirit to practice and demonstrate what love is. We need the space and freedom to be ourselves and not feel condemned about it.

• Let them know this impact on you and if it persists the stop going. In the bible it teaches being tolerant of each other then that has to be practiced or its not real Christian living. Jesus expects us through the spirit to practice and demonstrate what love is. We need the space and freedom to be ourselves and not feel condemned about it.

Children
No Data