Random fact!

Hi all,as I sat typing and looking around for threads that I may be wanting to contribute to I happened to look out of our window and saw “SNOW” it was heavy and that was settling quite deep.it was around 3:00am,Lol.

So mini update it is about five inches thick! This time which is 10:15am, still snowing heavy,

NAS do not allow any information regarding personal whereabouts,or indeed identity, look to the right it says !(.not actual quote) when you first join you can assign a user name,but until you do we give you a number, NAS123456, you must not give any information regarding personal details! So your user name must not be anything like your real identity”  oh damn,,,,,My identity is unknown to me? I am not sure who I am? I think I am a lonesome warrior,,uh oh,,,,rule breakerLol.

My point is somewhere in this country it is snowing! I would like to say where and see where else it is snowing, alas the rules prevent it!

I am a bit below the middle of England,about midpoint from right to left, and up above London but not as high as Birmingham.

pictures of snow somewhere in England!

Parents Reply Children
No Data