Housing

Hello my name is Hannah and I'm a 26 yr old autistic who still lives at home with mum, I was wondering if anyone knew of any help local councils could give me to be able to move out & live alone, I'm independent and can do most things to do with running a home.. Thankyou for any advice you could give me, hope to hear from some one soon Stuck out tongue closed eyes

• but yeah, youd find mortgages are even cheaper than council rent anyway, so id advice go for mortgage and home ownership, but that requires a job. but then again with the size of the rent even the council asks for i dont know of any benefit i ever could get that would even cover the council housing rent. so a job is a defo need for anything. living with parents too allows you to save up a deposit. id use that advantage as  theres only this one time you will have advantage of living with parents, you need to use that to get a deposit, then mortgage, then with ownership you will never have housing worries again.

• you could sign up on the housing register for council housing... but yeah, they dont really give you much points on it anyway and you will be on for years, and if you apply for a house and are first to apply in the morning you get pushed down as all the lazy people that dont care who have more points than you jump the que despite you being first up in the morning for it, so you get pushed down from 1st in the que to 1000th so its kinda depressing and tiresome especially when you think of how you can be up raring to go in the morning and be first then get que jumped by some lazy *** than cant be bothered who has more points than you.