Last night's dreams

Starting a new thread on dreams.

And how they come from real life experiences and fears and future predictions if any.

Last night was very rich in dreams.

First I dreamt of two people who are deceased , my parents and another women who I fell out with a couple of years ago.

One dream was visiting a seaside town ( don't know which one).  

Another dream I was exploring my local area and found new unexpected paths and views I've never expected to see.  This was based on reality because I am still exploring my locality and finding new ways of getting around.

A third dream I was visiting a couple of educational establishments that claimed good reputations.  and someone was saying they are awful and substandard.  This was based on the news reporting that several universities have been ordered to stop saying that they are in the top 1%, because they are clearly NOT.  And my jobsearch advisor putting me forward for a job at Macdonald's, saying that they are a very good employer.  ( I personally regard them and their food to be garbage).

Parents
  • Um... Greetings... If I may post about Dreams again (MacD and Wages aside if for a bit?)...

I wanted to add, that I regard the Brain as any other organ of the body, like a big eye or a big ear; yet only when a person is asleep/resting, can they see what the Brain "is doing". Kind of like how one can see and hear, but cannot see and hear one's own eyes and ears whilst doing so.

Just like an Eye or an Ear, external things can be detected in advance (we see them coming). And that may be shown as a Dream about future events...?

• Um... Greetings... If I may post about Dreams again (MacD and Wages aside if for a bit?)...

I wanted to add, that I regard the Brain as any other organ of the body, like a big eye or a big ear; yet only when a person is asleep/resting, can they see what the Brain "is doing". Kind of like how one can see and hear, but cannot see and hear one's own eyes and ears whilst doing so.

Just like an Eye or an Ear, external things can be detected in advance (we see them coming). And that may be shown as a Dream about future events...?

Children
No Data