Last night's dreams

Starting a new thread on dreams.

And how they come from real life experiences and fears and future predictions if any.

Last night was very rich in dreams.

First I dreamt of two people who are deceased , my parents and another women who I fell out with a couple of years ago.

One dream was visiting a seaside town ( don't know which one).  

Another dream I was exploring my local area and found new unexpected paths and views I've never expected to see.  This was based on reality because I am still exploring my locality and finding new ways of getting around.

A third dream I was visiting a couple of educational establishments that claimed good reputations.  and someone was saying they are awful and substandard.  This was based on the news reporting that several universities have been ordered to stop saying that they are in the top 1%, because they are clearly NOT.  And my jobsearch advisor putting me forward for a job at Macdonald's, saying that they are a very good employer.  ( I personally regard them and their food to be garbage).

Parents
  • Very glad tidings to you, Mister Robert123. (Worry not, for I shall in this new Thread, try to keep my posts quite short, if I am still welcome?)
    With regards to what is introduced, my own opinion is that your own last two paragraphs, as written, <> explain things, there...
    Including for myself, personally: While I am asleep (or am trying to sleep), If I hear someone talking, then I dream about that person, if I smell something, then I dream about that something, and if something is affecting me in life, then I feel that in the dream. (Past and Present effects.) That is a generalised summary, there.

• Very glad tidings to you, Mister Robert123. (Worry not, for I shall in this new Thread, try to keep my posts quite short, if I am still welcome?)
    With regards to what is introduced, my own opinion is that your own last two paragraphs, as written, <> explain things, there...
    Including for myself, personally: While I am asleep (or am trying to sleep), If I hear someone talking, then I dream about that person, if I smell something, then I dream about that something, and if something is affecting me in life, then I feel that in the dream. (Past and Present effects.) That is a generalised summary, there.

Children
No Data