Another New Person

Hello,

I'm a self-diagnosed female. I've been reading about Asperger's for a long time now and eventually decided to join this forum after watching Chris Packham's documentary the other day.

Hopefully i'll be on the same wavelength as some of you here. Nice to meet you all Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi.l Not sure if this post is in the right place. It is my first post and wishing you all a happy and good new year for 2018.  I am a lady who has been dating/seeing a man who I believe has aspergers, though he was never officially diagnosed with it. Am finding it very hard and cannot talk to him about it at all, he either clams up and looks scared or says silly things which are not at all helpful. Would be good to chat to others.

• Hi.l Not sure if this post is in the right place. It is my first post and wishing you all a happy and good new year for 2018.  I am a lady who has been dating/seeing a man who I believe has aspergers, though he was never officially diagnosed with it. Am finding it very hard and cannot talk to him about it at all, he either clams up and looks scared or says silly things which are not at all helpful. Would be good to chat to others.

Children