Another New Person

Hello,

I'm a self-diagnosed female. I've been reading about Asperger's for a long time now and eventually decided to join this forum after watching Chris Packham's documentary the other day.

Hopefully i'll be on the same wavelength as some of you here. Nice to meet you all Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi , am new just come across your post , I am 29 and I am in the boat of wondering if I am on the spectrum , I am going through issues with my son being on the spectrum an vertain similarity traits have been exposed upon myself , so any help would be great , I see you have watched a documentary will check that out thanks for your post Lucy 

• Hi Lucy, there are lots of knowledgeable people on here who can help you with any questions you might have. And there are also plenty of people here with young children, so they will understand the process you are going through at the moment. I've read quite a bit about Asperger's but i'm very much still learning. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, i've found everyone to be really supportive.

Reply Children
No Data