PLEASE TELL I AM NOT CRAZY. . . . . . . SURELY TO GOODNESS, I CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONE, . . . CAN I.??

What I am about to talk about is not a joke, I have not been taking any drugs, neither am I under the influence of alcohol. I think I am either very brave? or extremely stupid?? we shall see!! 

It is to do with how we (Me in particular) see things and what we can see. (With my eyes opened or closed, it makes no difference, I can also 'sense or feel' if you will 'somethings'

I am not claiming to be a Temple Grandin, or Rain-man (But I am sure you can guess what my Nickname was growing up."Raymond" that is an interesting life fact I think)  Back on the track, there is no easy way to say this.

I can see, like an X-ray into my partners body. Also I can see where the pain is in her body, including how deep it is. (This is great for her as she has fibro-myalga  I have never really told anyone before about this, (Cos it is kinda scary. And is not 'this will help you fit-in, material') So I am going to put this here, and also on my Facebook page. If anyone want's or need's to private message me about it, feel free to do so, know that I understand why you would feel the need to do that. I think the source of this ability is HFA-Autism, hopefully this will encourage anyone who is like me, to come forward. I guess what I am asking is 'What should I do with it?' There is a massive knowledge bank here on this site, I really need answers. I have put it out there now. Thought's anyone?? For the record I am nod delusional . . . . I eagerly await your replies, thanks from the depths of my soul. Hendrow aka 'Rain-man' 

Parents
  • I've had some things I'm not quite sure how to explain. I know one family holiday my Dad was driving to Norfolk, and he said he was lost I piped up "I know the way" so I directed him, tho I couldn't possibly know the way as a kid, who hadn't been there before, was it just pure guesswork and I happened to be right, or is there such a thing as reincarnation, and I know the area from a previous life. My then husband a paraplegic with MS said "Shall we see our neighbour"  , I said "I've a bad feeling about this. Tho he got his way , sometime later the police were knocking on the door re some missing money, apparently he reached into her handbag on the floor opened her purse and took some money , whilst I went and made a phone call to distract her, tho I was there when the phone rang. If I'm going to commit a crime or be an accomplice to one I'm hardly going to use my own phone, and I would really had have to sprint faster than Usain Bolt to the nearest payphone.  I think either she was mistaken about money going missing , or it was her son.
    I know sometimes I've had a dream and then woken up to find the event has come to pass. I was offered a kitten a number of years ago tho that one fell through, tho shortly after that my cat came in through my window and didn't leave!!! I'd be interested in discussing this some more , just I'm interested in physic abilities!!!

• My list is endless,my past is littered with bag fulls of inexplicable occurrences KillerQueen1971, I can explain how the whole physic' thing works, I have left you my email. I don't want to explain it here in detail. For the record there is no re-incarnation either,

Regards,

Hendrow,

Driven by Logic, Evidence and Reason.

• Hendrow said:
    I can explain how the whole physic' thing works, I have left you my email. I don't want to explain it here in detail. For the record there is no re-incarnation either,

According to this statement; you appear to be refuting both psychic phenomena and re-incarnation without any explanation for the record either way. Is this in part a mistake or is it wholly by design?     

• Hendrow said:

Hey Deep Thought, I have been so busy with life and love in the NCW aka Reality. I like your style I will answer all of your point's as soon as I get settled again. NCW = Non Cyber World.

Hey Hendrow,

Well likewise with the style thing ~ especially the poetry, and I hope your getting settled again comes easily and smoothly.

Take care H.

• A fleeting visit however Tom, to manage my 'Comedy Curve Club' posting's (As I had promised to do), I have to get those things out of my head, it makes me feel better. I am a Wordsmithonian at heart, lol. Toda Raba, Tom ' You Martian, You'       Stuck out tongue

• Good to see you back, Hendrow! Slight smile

• Hey Deep Thought, I have been so busy with life and love in the NCW aka Reality. I like your style I will answer all of your point's as soon as I get settled again. NCW = Non Cyber World.

• Hendrow said:
    Most people don't know how the 'Psychic' things work, even at the very highest levels. I do, so it is that on which I base my statement, Psychic phenomena is one of the things used to support re-incarnation, Deepthought. 

I.) Psychic phenomena begins at rebirth, after about four and a half months gestation in mothers' wombs involving 're-incarnation', as describes physically reproduced and mentally represented  embodiments of:

A.) A 'spiritual sole' or 'living spirit' in terms of theology and spirituality;

B.) A 'conscious self' or 'personality' in term of philosophy and psychology; or

C.) An 'energising zero-point entity' or 'particle' in terms of metaphysics or quantum-physics.

2.) In anthropomorphic terms, we have gone from having cross correlated myths, sacred paintings, texts and reports of our 'spirits', 'ghosts' and 'demons'; along with then psychological models and treatments involving 'personality' types, 'personalities' and 'personae'; and along with then technological footage of spatial, dimensional and formational field embodiments of the aforementioned by way of 'S.Q.U.I.D. enhanced F.M.R.I. scanners.

Hendrow said:
    That is one of the reasons I know that re-incarnation is not what it seems. i.e  'real'. Of course that could be deemed subjective, but with logic and reason, knowledge and understanding, you can prove this beyond any reasonable doubt.

3.) It appears here that you state that reincarnation is not real, that this judgement could be deemed subjective, and that I can (or even have) proven as much???   

4.) Obviously you have been trying to assert that reincarnation is not real, which amounts to counterproductive reasoning, or using oxymorons, i.e. employing contradictory statements which disprove or confuse the points you were making.

5.) Consider for instance that when I posted that I had writers block, you posted:   

A.) "Deepthought, I do not buy into that writers block theory, my question to you is what is blocked, and by what is it blocked"

6.) Now for someone who does not buy into writers block, the questions asked were only relevant to issues involving writers block, which were in themselves rather good questions to ask from an psychological/analytical standpoint, very good questions indeed.

7.) The fact that you discounted writers block as essentially being a hypothesis, and then used the theory like a professional dancer knows the dance steps, which is dichotomous thinking. Or more simply "Autistic Thought," ~ black and white counter-productive thinking.

8.) It took me three decades to get the hang of mine, and use it more effectively ~ which in poetic terms you do very effectively. Obviously, muck ups happen along the way, but learning from them is one of my Aspergian fascinations (which some call obsessions). I really live by the saying that all problems are solutions in disguise, so if I write anything that does not make sense, or is high in social calamity status, I really do appreciate being informed about it, so that I can do less of it . . . hopefully.

Hendrow said:
    As an example a Magician, pulls the head off of a pigeon, or at least 'seem's to'. If you know how it is done, how can you 'believe' what you know is not so?   E=Mc2    It is a manipulation of energy, simple once you know how. I have said too much already, I will bow out now.

9.) You very much seam to be referring to psychic charlatanism ~ i.e. using one skill set whilst claiming to use another for increased effect, such as for fame and fortune, or infamy and destitution.

10.) A classic example of psychic charlatanism; involves people who are naturally gifted in the behavioural sciences, and in recognising peoples childhood patterns of abuse ~ as occur at particular ages of maturational development at home, school, work and so fourth ~ the foe-psychic or foe-medium can tell the clients life-story from what ever perspective, i.e. "Your mother/father/brother/sister/etc apologises for abusing you." and whatever else fits, with exactitude.

11.) Most people of this sort actually believe they are mediums, and actually do provide a very beneficial service indeed. Losing loved ones and learning to accept them as being physically dead, but spiritually close for at least a while, is commendable, especially if both charlatan and grieving client believe it is in all faith true. When it comes to the manipulation and swindling of the bereaved, the less there is of that the better, methinks.

Hendrow said:
    I am prepared to argue my case with anyone, but only as a one2one, the offer is open to all. I would not do it in such a public forum as this one Deepthought, you may email me if you so desire. I will not be on here much for a while, I will look-in when I can, and try to maintain my threads here. 

12.) Well I am not into having arguments, yet I do enjoy a good debate, as in the sense of discussing different perspectives for mutual satisfaction, and or practicable benefit for others.

13.) As for discussing autistic or divergent abilities on this site as an open forum, that is entirely why I use this site, and I am rather a stickler for following the N.A.S. rules for the protection of the community, which you have invited me and others to break in terms of having one to one emails with you.

16.) So, excusing my slight paraphrasing; please respect fully the following NAS information:

A.) Our >[Autistic and otherwise]< Community is designed to be a safe and welcoming place for those that use and visit it for support and information about autism.

B.) By joining the Community you agree to be bound by all of the rules, including more so currently the following one:

C.) 2.This community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details on it. This includes, but is not limited to: full names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.

Thankyou

Have a good one,

and many more,

play safely

DT

• Hendrow said:
    Most people don't know how the 'Psychic' things work, even at the very highest levels. I do, so it is that on which I base my statement, Psychic phenomena is one of the things used to support re-incarnation, Deepthought. 

I.) Psychic phenomena begins at rebirth, after about four and a half months gestation in mothers' wombs involving 're-incarnation', as describes physically reproduced and mentally represented  embodiments of:

A.) A 'spiritual sole' or 'living spirit' in terms of theology and spirituality;

B.) A 'conscious self' or 'personality' in term of philosophy and psychology; or

C.) An 'energising zero-point entity' or 'particle' in terms of metaphysics or quantum-physics.

2.) In anthropomorphic terms, we have gone from having cross correlated myths, sacred paintings, texts and reports of our 'spirits', 'ghosts' and 'demons'; along with then psychological models and treatments involving 'personality' types, 'personalities' and 'personae'; and along with then technological footage of spatial, dimensional and formational field embodiments of the aforementioned by way of 'S.Q.U.I.D. enhanced F.M.R.I. scanners.

Hendrow said:
    That is one of the reasons I know that re-incarnation is not what it seems. i.e  'real'. Of course that could be deemed subjective, but with logic and reason, knowledge and understanding, you can prove this beyond any reasonable doubt.

3.) It appears here that you state that reincarnation is not real, that this judgement could be deemed subjective, and that I can (or even have) proven as much???   

4.) Obviously you have been trying to assert that reincarnation is not real, which amounts to counterproductive reasoning, or using oxymorons, i.e. employing contradictory statements which disprove or confuse the points you were making.

5.) Consider for instance that when I posted that I had writers block, you posted:   

A.) "Deepthought, I do not buy into that writers block theory, my question to you is what is blocked, and by what is it blocked"

6.) Now for someone who does not buy into writers block, the questions asked were only relevant to issues involving writers block, which were in themselves rather good questions to ask from an psychological/analytical standpoint, very good questions indeed.

7.) The fact that you discounted writers block as essentially being a hypothesis, and then used the theory like a professional dancer knows the dance steps, which is dichotomous thinking. Or more simply "Autistic Thought," ~ black and white counter-productive thinking.

8.) It took me three decades to get the hang of mine, and use it more effectively ~ which in poetic terms you do very effectively. Obviously, muck ups happen along the way, but learning from them is one of my Aspergian fascinations (which some call obsessions). I really live by the saying that all problems are solutions in disguise, so if I write anything that does not make sense, or is high in social calamity status, I really do appreciate being informed about it, so that I can do less of it . . . hopefully.

Hendrow said:
    As an example a Magician, pulls the head off of a pigeon, or at least 'seem's to'. If you know how it is done, how can you 'believe' what you know is not so?   E=Mc2    It is a manipulation of energy, simple once you know how. I have said too much already, I will bow out now.

9.) You very much seam to be referring to psychic charlatanism ~ i.e. using one skill set whilst claiming to use another for increased effect, such as for fame and fortune, or infamy and destitution.

10.) A classic example of psychic charlatanism; involves people who are naturally gifted in the behavioural sciences, and in recognising peoples childhood patterns of abuse ~ as occur at particular ages of maturational development at home, school, work and so fourth ~ the foe-psychic or foe-medium can tell the clients life-story from what ever perspective, i.e. "Your mother/father/brother/sister/etc apologises for abusing you." and whatever else fits, with exactitude.

11.) Most people of this sort actually believe they are mediums, and actually do provide a very beneficial service indeed. Losing loved ones and learning to accept them as being physically dead, but spiritually close for at least a while, is commendable, especially if both charlatan and grieving client believe it is in all faith true. When it comes to the manipulation and swindling of the bereaved, the less there is of that the better, methinks.

Hendrow said:
    I am prepared to argue my case with anyone, but only as a one2one, the offer is open to all. I would not do it in such a public forum as this one Deepthought, you may email me if you so desire. I will not be on here much for a while, I will look-in when I can, and try to maintain my threads here. 

12.) Well I am not into having arguments, yet I do enjoy a good debate, as in the sense of discussing different perspectives for mutual satisfaction, and or practicable benefit for others.

13.) As for discussing autistic or divergent abilities on this site as an open forum, that is entirely why I use this site, and I am rather a stickler for following the N.A.S. rules for the protection of the community, which you have invited me and others to break in terms of having one to one emails with you.

16.) So, excusing my slight paraphrasing; please respect fully the following NAS information:

A.) Our >[Autistic and otherwise]< Community is designed to be a safe and welcoming place for those that use and visit it for support and information about autism.

B.) By joining the Community you agree to be bound by all of the rules, including more so currently the following one:

C.) 2.This community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details on it. This includes, but is not limited to: full names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.

Thankyou

Have a good one,

and many more,

play safely

DT

Children