First Post - Autismland Introduction

If you're bored right now, think about it. We always complain about how bad the others treat us. Maybe having our own country, our own rules and an education system will make a difference in our lives.
-----
Autismland is a royalist democratic party in World Aspergers' Organization.
Autismland is a member of the World Aspergers' Organization and the World Aspergers' Organization's Royalist International.

[ Programs ]
  • Welfarism.
  • Backing up the Descendants of Hans I (Dr. Johann "Hans" Friedrich Karl Asperger) to the throne.
Positive aspects will be:
  • Royalism.
  • Reformism. Building onto the British know-how and institutes.
  • A Western welfarist monarchy modelled after Great Britain.
[ Symbolism ]
  • The infinity mark symbolizes the sovereign Autist state.
  • Royal colours, the dark red and gold symbolizes the Royalism.
  • The Anglican Bible verse quotes a part of Malachi 3:10 from King James Bible, as a symbol of the welfarirm and the British model.
[ External links ]
  • [ PS ]

"I think we need a cool symbol for the European Branch to recruit Dutch members.

I read a theory that Europe means sunset in Hebrew. Sunset could be a nice symbol, couldn't it?

Thoughts?"

Based on the quoted idea, we tentatively designed a symbol for the Land of the Setting Sun!

[ version 1 ]

(Big size image)

[ version 2 ]

(Big size image)

These depict the instant when the sun is captured by the waves and sink under the Pacific, Surrounded by sunset clouds!

Thoughts and Impressions?

• I recommend that you too.

World Aspergers' Organization supports the formulation and popularisation of the new movements for the foundation of Asperger/autist states.

If you contact here, WAO will help you in things like setting up bots on social networks and/or to designing party emblem. The only requirement of the membership is that your state-model must be a democratic state. (At least representative, possibly direct)

Subject, are you Democrat?

• I think I would be in a better position if I would start my own project and movement.

It does not make sense to me to join someone else's if my values and beliefs do not match perfectly.

• I do see things in common between Japanese and British  culture.

I quite agree with you. We are both peripheral island country, and MONARCHY! 

We, Royalist Aspergers of the World have to combine our powers, act in a body to suppress the republican Aspergers (I mean the unpatriotic defeatists like him) to found our Monarch!

Alle grüßen die Prinzessinnen!

• I certainly don't want you to be blocked, as it's an interesting idea. However, I don't agree with an idea just because it's interesting.

I'm afraid I didn't stand up for your 'God save the Queen!' Musical scorebut I do see things in common between JapaneseFlag jp and British Flag gb culture.

• Then You may be interested in Committees for Preparation of Aspergers' Independence.

Committees is a party the principle of which is the Equal sovereignty of Aspergers, ADHDs and Native Neurotypicals. 

The aim of Committees is to settle into Kohchi and set up colonial cities that unites the Asperger- and ADHD-settlers with the native non autistic people.

• We can already do anything we want, at least here in the UK we can but I wouldn’t be doing what I want if it wasn’t for the help of non autistic people so a place without non autistic people might not work so well for me. 

• Can the community be in the cloud?

As long as your idea about "community in the cloud" is consistent with the commitments of the parties, any possibility is not excluded.

See also about the Commitments:

You may also be interested in the project of Comradess Sawajiri's DDMD.  They have conception of a virtual state.

• >unreal

To discuss about the substantiality of the State, I think we must talk about the necessary condition of a State-sovereignity.
    In my opinion, Sovereignty is the Presence and the Function of the System and Process of 國家主權 (The State Sovereignty) or 國權(The Sovereign Rights of the State).

For example, if you initiate a Protection Act of Unicorns in the Kohchi's parliament of Autismland & if it passes & if the policy of unicorn protection is implemented in Kohchi, financed by the taxes you paied as the subject of the Kingdom of Autismland,
    then we can say

>the idea of 'countries', or rather 'nation states'
    >'sovereignty' or 'monarchy'

of Autismland is

>real

in Kohchi. and if not, it is

>unreal

In other words, the reality of the sovereign state is the "working control".

• I have to say it is extremely wonderful that ten days have passed since I posted it but I have not been blocked yet. 

It renewed my hopes about the freedom of expression of Western world.

God save the Queen!

• I think, a project like this should start with a similar idea to the following one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-Residency_of_Estonia

Can the community be in the cloud?

• Writing as a citizen of the universe, can I change the subject to my trouble getting the idea of 'countries', or rather 'nation states'? I can understand a reference to a big patch of countryside, and I can also parse words like 'Britain' or 'EU' from sentences, just as I can read and manipulate 'unicorn' or 'boggart'. But, and it may be my alexithymia, I don't understand why people talk about things like that so much; if they weren't talked about it seems there wouldn't be anything to talk about.. I just can't care about unreal things or take them seriously.

The same with 'sovereignty' or 'monarchy'. It reminds me a of a bit from early on in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

I also notice it during the World Cup. Does anyone else get this?

(Edit: John Lennon sang 'Imagine there's no countries / It isn't hard to do'. It used to strike me as an understatement: it doesn't take an imagination at all. It's imagining there are which is hard.)

• >choice

Over my dead body! We want is no one else but Him.

>the only way

Negative. There is no such thing as "only way". We can do anything, and it means anything. Nothing is impossible, and we can find many ways to cope with mass jobs losses from robots and automation.

Furthermore, robotization and automation is most advanced in Japan, and the Japanese unemployment rate is one of the lowest of the advanced world anyway.

I need successful examples to support this idea. What do you mean "isn't necessarily that radical"?

PS:

>How would your 'welfarism' work?

Autismland's strategy to inherit the British model of welfare state.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Welfare_state_in_the_United_Kingdom

• Naturalization in Japan is very strict.
    Even if you settle into Kohchi (We will welcome you), you won't have right to vote.
    We must find counterpart of Kohchi in the Commonwealth.

Someone from 4chan proposed Norfolk Island (2011 population - 2,169) as a choice, but it can not be a choice in my opinion.
    There we will not be able to set up a city to form our capital, and our aim is not a small-island-micronation, but to found a sovereign monarchy that unites world's 100 million Aspergers. 

We need cities which is big and developed enough to be utilized for capital-forming, but small enough to be possible for us to take over it.

Ideas?

• Their Majesties the Descendants of Dr. Johann "Hans" Friedrich Karl Asperger, of course. Who else is there?

• A separate country to me is still what I mean by 'separatism'.

The "Hans Asperger complied with the ***" claim is heavily politically biased - here's why.

www.reddit.com/.../

Interesting opinion in the link, but just an opinion. I don't think see why Czech's research is any more biased than any other simplification of working in the 'grey zone'. Steve Silberman seems to accept it. I don't however think we necessarily need to stop using a recognised term (we still refer to Hugo Boss or Fanta despite strong associations with the Nazi party).

Whoever you had as head of state, president or monarch, or even head of a would society needs to command the vast majority of trust and support, and anything to do with a psychiatrist, let alone Asperger, seems a very odd choice to me.

Since we are reformist and not revolutionist, so we are not actually very positive about radically and totally new Social Experiments like Basic Income...
    We like to base on existing know-hows and institutes.

Basic Income isn't necessarily that radical, and it's looking like it may be the only way to cope with mass jobs losses from robots and automation. There was a costed plan in Green Party policy here that's basically a simplification of income tax. It is being tried in various countries around the world. How would your 'welfarism' work?

I think an autistic city or state would be much more of a 'totally new social experiment'.

• Do you know already who is going to be the monarch?

• Thank you so much for explaining everything!

I really like the idea!

But how about the immigration rules in Japan?

Would people from all over the world be able to move to Japan to live over there permanently and be residents?

Or only the citizens from specific countries can move to live over there?

• >How could we have our own country without being separate from typically developing people?

Our idea is, step by step,

1) settle in rural cities (in the Japanese case, Kohchi), to get the majority in the regional parliament. (The city budget of Kohchi is about 150 billion Yen)

2) Using the city budget create jobs for the Aspergers all over the country

3) Settle into Kohchi, setting up there a city which are populated by we, to make possible the formulation of our economy, our culture, our society and our capital.

Kohchi city : en.wikipedia.org/.../Kōchi

4) Then we, based on the capital we formed in Kohchi, we can take real steps for our real sovereignty.

How? Anyhow. For example, we could create artificial islands on the Over the Pacific Ocean like Japan and China do. You know, Or, we all know that Japan has the world's most advanced technology of megafloat-building. Although these are just ideas, but you know if we have our own economy and capital, that makes us almost almighty. We could do anything we want.

>PS:

I am glad to hear it :)

>PPS

The "Hans Asperger complied with the ***" claim is heavily politically biased - here's why.

www.reddit.com/.../

>PPPS

Hm... We could try it later, when we already have a developed and rich state.
    Since we are reformist and not revolutionist, so we are not actually very positive about radically and totally new Social Experiments like Basic Income...
    We like to base on existing know-hows and institutes.

• Actually this kind of negative attitude from republicans is the exact reason of we were led to this site because.

You know, we were trying to post threads, join to chat in many different boards and chat-rooms to recruit Western Aspergers too, (we naively thought we can build a collaborative relationship with republican Aspergers) but we were immediately banned, removed, blocked and deleted everywhere, I mean everywhere, even in 4chan.  EVEN IN 4CHAN!
    (I can not believe even 4chan banned us! It is not what I heard. We were convinced that 4chan is the board of liberty. We experienced more torelance even on the Chinese net than on the Western!)

So now we are concentrating to the sites from Monarchies, like this. We assume we will be tolerated here more than the aforementioned sites.