Asperger's and Mental Health

Hello all,

I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome around 2 months ago, after a history of severe social impairments. I was instructed to identify an online community of people with autism by my therapist. Can I ask, what's the policy on discussing mental health issues occurring with autism on this forum? Is it prohibited? As my condition makes me severely depressed, and my therapist recommends talking this out with other sufferers.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Well.... I have mental health issues such as severe depression, slight paranoia, several suicide attempts and obsessive compulsive disorder.  I have been getting help from several agencies, a crisis team was involved a couple of years ago.  Now I'm left with phone numbers, internet sites and a social/case worker.

• Well.... I have mental health issues such as severe depression, slight paranoia, several suicide attempts and obsessive compulsive disorder.  I have been getting help from several agencies, a crisis team was involved a couple of years ago.  Now I'm left with phone numbers, internet sites and a social/case worker.

Children
No Data