bullied my neighbour because of daugther being autistic

Hi there,

I need to let it out I am being bullied because a few weeks ago I put a sticker in the hallway regarding the disability of my daughter.One of my neighbours is on a campaign against me because she is selling her house and in her words I am scaring away potential buyers.

I just want some respect for my daugther I am asking too much?Guess I am.

On top of that find out that she put a complain against me to my landlord that I terrorize her.

Excuse I am the one that is being terrorize and bullied.

This had knocked down my confidence totally

Parents
  • Dear NAS35801,

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this, and it must be distressing for you.  If you are concerned about your safety, or that of your daughter, please contact the police.

You may like to consider contacting our Autism Helpline team who can provide you with information and advice . You can contact the team via telephone on 0808 800 4104 (Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm, Friday 9am to 3pm). Please note that the Helpline is experiencing a high volume of calls and it may take a couple of attempts before you get through to speak to an advisor. Alternatively, should you prefer to send a message, you can do so via their webform:

https://www.autism.org.uk/services/helplines/main/questions.aspx

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Kerri-Mod

• Dear NAS35801,

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this, and it must be distressing for you.  If you are concerned about your safety, or that of your daughter, please contact the police.

You may like to consider contacting our Autism Helpline team who can provide you with information and advice . You can contact the team via telephone on 0808 800 4104 (Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm, Friday 9am to 3pm). Please note that the Helpline is experiencing a high volume of calls and it may take a couple of attempts before you get through to speak to an advisor. Alternatively, should you prefer to send a message, you can do so via their webform:

https://www.autism.org.uk/services/helplines/main/questions.aspx

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Kerri-Mod

Children