Things that are good to be done when upon this NAS Forum, Thanks

Yes, I know that I have begun a few Threads lately, and people want to ignore them (because of myself!?)... It does not matter that this Thread has no replies. Extra advice Posted is useful of course, however.

I am only Posting a sort of message here, Thank You all. (This is a sort of FYI-Thread, for the plenty of people who do not know.)

1 - IF YOU SEE A POST WHICH YOU LIKE, THEN PLEASE VOTE IT UP / UPVOTE IT.  

There are two arrows below a Post. Touch the UP arrow, until the number of "LIKES" goes up by one, and the Arrow turns Red/Pink. Then, do not touch it again, else the "Vote"-Number shall go down again. Always pay attention to this.

...People appreciate being "UpVoted" here.

2 - IF YOU REALLY LIKE A POST, THEN UPVOTE IT AND (IF YOU CAN) POST A REPLY.

...We honestly do not mind how long or short a Reply is, in this Forum. After an UpVote, a Reply may simply be: "Yes.", or "Thank You", or "I agree with part of that.". Any Reply at all (which is not a "rude word"!)

...People appreciate acknowledgment here, no matter how small.

(Editing a Reply is done via checking the "MORE"  Word beneath your own Post, and then the Post may be Edited or Deleted.)

4 - IF A POST OR THREAD SEEMS TO BREAK ANY OF THE COMMUNITY RULES, NAS SAYS TO "REPORT AS ABUSIVE". 

...If this Thread continues, I would discuss this, and what happens to "Deleted Users"... I could easily have been one of these myself early on!

That is all for now. Yes, I missed out a Number 3., I know that. Again I say that Replies are not necessary and this is FYI (For Your Information).

Edit: I have Edited Number 4. Sorry for my confusion, before.

Parents
  • Hi DC

this nasally challenged friend always likes your posts.,,,so.

3 - IF YOU REPLY TO A POST, BE KIND

You might not fully have the information about what that person is going through right now. They are often posting for advice and support or just need to feel less isolated. We are a caring and supportive community, so show the best of yourself.

x

• Very good suggestion, Thank You, Miss Elephant! I keep saying that you are "Nasally Enhanced", not Challenged, but, well, whatever...!

...If we were kind all of the time, then complaining would be difficult, but I take your point... yet BlueRay began a Thread or two discussing this already, and so I should not need to discuss that again, here...?

...If I were always "kind" then I could not refer to myself as a "Sissy Girl", which I sometimes do upon this Forum. Or refer to Mr. LoneWarrior as a "Burly Sharp-Dressed Girlie Man"... or refer to yourself as a "Long-nosed Grey Wrinkly Eleph... --- Eeeeek! Do not throw that Rack-Server at me - I was only joking...!! Honest!

;-)

• Very good suggestion, Thank You, Miss Elephant! I keep saying that you are "Nasally Enhanced", not Challenged, but, well, whatever...!

...If we were kind all of the time, then complaining would be difficult, but I take your point... yet BlueRay began a Thread or two discussing this already, and so I should not need to discuss that again, here...?

...If I were always "kind" then I could not refer to myself as a "Sissy Girl", which I sometimes do upon this Forum. Or refer to Mr. LoneWarrior as a "Burly Sharp-Dressed Girlie Man"... or refer to yourself as a "Long-nosed Grey Wrinkly Eleph... --- Eeeeek! Do not throw that Rack-Server at me - I was only joking...!! Honest!

;-)

Children