Things that are good to be done when upon this NAS Forum, Thanks

Yes, I know that I have begun a few Threads lately, and people want to ignore them (because of myself!?)... It does not matter that this Thread has no replies. Extra advice Posted is useful of course, however.

I am only Posting a sort of message here, Thank You all. (This is a sort of FYI-Thread, for the plenty of people who do not know.)

1 - IF YOU SEE A POST WHICH YOU LIKE, THEN PLEASE VOTE IT UP / UPVOTE IT.  

There are two arrows below a Post. Touch the UP arrow, until the number of "LIKES" goes up by one, and the Arrow turns Red/Pink. Then, do not touch it again, else the "Vote"-Number shall go down again. Always pay attention to this.

...People appreciate being "UpVoted" here.

2 - IF YOU REALLY LIKE A POST, THEN UPVOTE IT AND (IF YOU CAN) POST A REPLY.

...We honestly do not mind how long or short a Reply is, in this Forum. After an UpVote, a Reply may simply be: "Yes.", or "Thank You", or "I agree with part of that.". Any Reply at all (which is not a "rude word"!)

...People appreciate acknowledgment here, no matter how small.

(Editing a Reply is done via checking the "MORE"  Word beneath your own Post, and then the Post may be Edited or Deleted.)

4 - IF A POST OR THREAD SEEMS TO BREAK ANY OF THE COMMUNITY RULES, NAS SAYS TO "REPORT AS ABUSIVE". 

...If this Thread continues, I would discuss this, and what happens to "Deleted Users"... I could easily have been one of these myself early on!

That is all for now. Yes, I missed out a Number 3., I know that. Again I say that Replies are not necessary and this is FYI (For Your Information).

Edit: I have Edited Number 4. Sorry for my confusion, before.

Parents
  • Thanks very much for the replies so far. I am posting just to say that I have amended the "Report as abusive" bit, but it is too early in the day for me to interact with any replies just now. I do not know why I wrote what I wrote before, sorry (...). 

While I am typing... I have been meaning to ask... Does anyone know if when a User is Deleted, if they can re-sign ever again with the same EMail Address? (Or same name, different address, or whatever combination?)

Bye for now, though.

• Thanks very much for the replies so far. I am posting just to say that I have amended the "Report as abusive" bit, but it is too early in the day for me to interact with any replies just now. I do not know why I wrote what I wrote before, sorry (...). 

While I am typing... I have been meaning to ask... Does anyone know if when a User is Deleted, if they can re-sign ever again with the same EMail Address? (Or same name, different address, or whatever combination?)

Bye for now, though.

Children