30 hours free childcare??

Does anybody know if our son will still be eligible for 30hours of free childcare with his extra needs when he turns three? Me and my wife meet the criteria needed for a "Neuro typical child but we're not sure if teddys diagnosis changes anything. We'd be very grateful if anyone knows the facts as I can't seem to get an answer online!? 

Parents
  • That would depend on the nursery accepting the payments. It's not really thirty hours anyway but that's another issue. It gets paid to accepting nurseries and child care practitioners so it depends if you have a nursery who will take your son and if they accept the payments.

• That would depend on the nursery accepting the payments. It's not really thirty hours anyway but that's another issue. It gets paid to accepting nurseries and child care practitioners so it depends if you have a nursery who will take your son and if they accept the payments.

Children
  • Thanks for your response Matt. It's a yearly amount that does work out to 30hours a week over 38 weeks as I'm aware. Are you saying that him being diagnosed asd will not have an impact providing we find a pre school(s) that will facilitate?