looking for someone who can reassure

right i don't know how to put this as i am an emotianol person who hs lost his grandmother to a really bad cancer so i don't enjoy talking i usually sit in a corner and play pokemon.

Parents
  • Hi ,

I'm really sorry to hear about the news - please do pass on my condolences to the rest of the family. I can definitely relate to how you feel - when my grandmother passed away, I didn't feel like talking about it either, and preferred to look after my distraught family (funnily enough, whilst also liking to sit alone and play Pokemon!). Looking back, I think it was my way of processing what had happened, but I wish I felt I had someone to talk to about it. Since I was suffering with depression at the time, partly because of this loss, I didn't feel I could speak to others about it. I think that it would be helpful for you to talk to your mum or dad about how you feel. I hope you feel better soon - stay strong as a family, and you will pull through this! I'm here for you if you want to talk in private - do feel free to message me!x

Much love <3

• Hi ,

I'm really sorry to hear about the news - please do pass on my condolences to the rest of the family. I can definitely relate to how you feel - when my grandmother passed away, I didn't feel like talking about it either, and preferred to look after my distraught family (funnily enough, whilst also liking to sit alone and play Pokemon!). Looking back, I think it was my way of processing what had happened, but I wish I felt I had someone to talk to about it. Since I was suffering with depression at the time, partly because of this loss, I didn't feel I could speak to others about it. I think that it would be helpful for you to talk to your mum or dad about how you feel. I hope you feel better soon - stay strong as a family, and you will pull through this! I'm here for you if you want to talk in private - do feel free to message me!x

Much love <3

Children
No Data