looking for someone who can reassure

right i don't know how to put this as i am an emotianol person who hs lost his grandmother to a really bad cancer so i don't enjoy talking i usually sit in a corner and play pokemon.

• Hi ,

I'm really sorry to hear about the news - please do pass on my condolences to the rest of the family. I can definitely relate to how you feel - when my grandmother passed away, I didn't feel like talking about it either, and preferred to look after my distraught family (funnily enough, whilst also liking to sit alone and play Pokemon!). Looking back, I think it was my way of processing what had happened, but I wish I felt I had someone to talk to about it. Since I was suffering with depression at the time, partly because of this loss, I didn't feel I could speak to others about it. I think that it would be helpful for you to talk to your mum or dad about how you feel. I hope you feel better soon - stay strong as a family, and you will pull through this! I'm here for you if you want to talk in private - do feel free to message me!x

Much love <3

• By the way, it will get better, you won’t always feel so overwhelmed and if you get some support, it will help you with your emotions in general. Not to shut them down but to not get overwhelmed by them. 

• Hello Thomas, I’m sorry to hear about your grandma. I think it would be a good idea to speak to your gp or somebody about getting some grief counselling. It’s not easy for me to talk about my feelings either, often I don’t even recognise what they are, but I have realised that by not talking about them, I was suppressing them and eventually they all came out. You need some time to come to terms with your loss and some help to support you through the grieving process. I’m sure that sitting in the corner and playing Pokemon is really helpful to you, probably more than you think, but it would be a good idea to get some support with grief as well.