Hiya im new

My daughter has just been diagnosed with ASD shes not long turned 12 and has been under pediatricians for a very long time,

so its good to have  diagnosis but i also feel very emotional knowing she now has one.

Im hoping i can find people that can relate and hopefully find some helpful advice that i can help her with.

many thajnks

Jen 

Parents
  • Welcome Jen to the friendliest most direct speaking group of big hearted people you could ever want to meet and be a part of. We all learn from each other, so I’m sure we will learn things  from you as well.

From my personal experience having just got a diagnosis at 44 it is great to get a diagnosis but has caused a range of emotions as a result. So it’s worth thinking about that aspect with her as well as with yourself. 

• Welcome Jen to the friendliest most direct speaking group of big hearted people you could ever want to meet and be a part of. We all learn from each other, so I’m sure we will learn things  from you as well.

From my personal experience having just got a diagnosis at 44 it is great to get a diagnosis but has caused a range of emotions as a result. So it’s worth thinking about that aspect with her as well as with yourself. 

Children
No Data