My son is being bullied

Hi 

My son is 9 and is being asset for autism my son has never had a lot of friend when he was younger and started nursey he had a speech problem which stoped being able to communicate with childern but it never seemed to bother him now as he's got older he's tried to make friends but he's always found it hard to make friends so he now has nobody to play with it has always broke my heart now he's in year 5 he gets teased and kids invited the whole class to party's and doesn't invited my baby boy.hes a lovely boy he's so kind so friendly he's not got a nasty bone in his body I don't understand how childern can be cruel it breaks my heart that my son does not have that one single friend he can talk to in school and if been into school and nothing seems to get done has anybody got any advice I don't want my son to ever feel lonely 

Kind regards 

A worried mummy

Parents
  • That is so sad, you poor thing.  Is your son upset by being left out?  He might prefer not going to parties and big social events like that anyway?  Try talking to the form teacher about the situation - I'm sure they will try and help him during the school day, and they could recommend a couple of nice boys/ girls - there will be plenty in that class - so you can organise some playdates?  Maybe playing football or going to a playground, so there are things to do?  Bear in mind it's the adult who organised the party who decided to leave out your kid which says far more about them than the child having the party. 

• That is so sad, you poor thing.  Is your son upset by being left out?  He might prefer not going to parties and big social events like that anyway?  Try talking to the form teacher about the situation - I'm sure they will try and help him during the school day, and they could recommend a couple of nice boys/ girls - there will be plenty in that class - so you can organise some playdates?  Maybe playing football or going to a playground, so there are things to do?  Bear in mind it's the adult who organised the party who decided to leave out your kid which says far more about them than the child having the party. 

Children
No Data