how Asperger's makes me feel

Hello my name's David I was diagnosed with Asperger's in 2007-08, I also suffer from depression and OCD. I live with my parents who have helped and supported me all my life. I am 34 have never worked, had children or been in a relationship. I am pretty much in the same palace as when I left school at 17, while All around me people I know of a similar age have got married, had children and are living seemingly fulfilled lives. I find myself feeling constantly sad and lonely and feel my life has been totally pointless and it would have been better if I had never been born. My aunt died recently and there were 95 people at her memorial service and yet if I died today there'd be about 5. I live on benefits and have to fight to justify being given any money. Last year I wanted some counseling, spent nearly 9 months going through the NHS mental health team and council social services and ended up with nothing and my parents paying for it privately. This is a typical experience, every time I get any help it's soon taken away through changes in government policy or funding cuts. My parents do most things for me, but there getting older and I'm scared for what's going on happen in the future. I was born with this condition I never asked for it yet I've always tried not to be bitter about it yet it's getting more and more difficult to think like this as there seems less and less to look forward to.

• Hi david nice to type to you, i was diognosed in 2009 myself and i am now 36 so not much older than you, i feel your pain so to speak, i have not been able to get any support on the NHS there is jusst noughing there to help aand support adults, its so bad, and i dont have th money to go priverty so i an stuck.