My mother left us today

It has not really sunk in yet. 

I had lost her way before this - she never got over the death of her husband in 2015, she became decapacitated mentally in 2017 after a stroke and a fall. 

Parents
  • Deepest sympathy. 

Talk to us if it helps at this difficult time. 

• I will do. Right now I am still no utterly snowed down with work, some finishing soon but new ones starting. The funeral will be hideous, there will be decisions about what to do with the house where we grew up I think it will really hit  to go back there, with no parent there. Dad died in 2015. So much now is irrevocably gone. Not brother and his wife though. They are still there and there are still difficulties with them.

• I will do. Right now I am still no utterly snowed down with work, some finishing soon but new ones starting. The funeral will be hideous, there will be decisions about what to do with the house where we grew up I think it will really hit  to go back there, with no parent there. Dad died in 2015. So much now is irrevocably gone. Not brother and his wife though. They are still there and there are still difficulties with them.

Children