My mother left us today

It has not really sunk in yet. 

I had lost her way before this - she never got over the death of her husband in 2015, she became decapacitated mentally in 2017 after a stroke and a fall. 

Parents
  • So sorry for you loss Nexus9, I hope her final journey was peaceful and you allow yourself time and space to process and grieve

• Thank you ElephantInTheRoom. I gather it was peaceful, I hope there will be time to process and grieve. The show can have a horrible way of going on though. I think flying back for the funeral will be grim. Especially if there are any visits to their house. 

Joining this group is already a part of processing grief, for what never got resolved, remained unfinished business.

• Thank you ElephantInTheRoom. I gather it was peaceful, I hope there will be time to process and grieve. The show can have a horrible way of going on though. I think flying back for the funeral will be grim. Especially if there are any visits to their house. 

Joining this group is already a part of processing grief, for what never got resolved, remained unfinished business.

Children