My daughter struggles to use deodorant due to her sensory issues when putting it on (not the smell of it), tried roll-on, aerosol and pump action spray. Does anyone have any advice please?
I use Salt of the Earth Spray.It´s just like spritzing water under your arms- no smell, non-toxic, yet it keeps me fresh all day, even when working out! I don't put anything perfumed or containing toxins on myself or my son because toxic overload can add to our kids symptoms. Here's a website for the deodorant and other safe, non-toxic products: www.biggreensmile.com Hope that helps!