SURVIVED

Hi, despite a horrible week, in which I have survived a 'Crisis', I am feeling much better despite loosing my job and have written to the psychiatrist who diagnosed me, now back on

'sertraline', have also E-mailed  the 'Autistic Rights Movement' and 'National Autistic Society'.  I am due to see a therapist in a couple of weeks time and yesterday spent some time

in my garden transplanting cabbages and broccoli, it was good to feel the sun on my body.  It's been too long a winter for me, however next week I go forward with a visit to the citizens Advice Bureau, if there is still one in Leicester?  Today I am going to go knitting and crocheting and look forward to that event, so hold on, hold tight and carry on and never give up.

• Thank you for sharing. I'm so glad you survived the crisis and are doing more positive things. It's great to know we can achieve.

• I also knit and crochet as well and belong to a knitting group, we sat outside in the sun and one lady of the group bought

me a lemonade.  I will get my equilibrium back slowly.  Today more little seedlings need to be transplanted into pots.

• Just came on and saw your post, well done you for achieving so much. It is easy to forget the little things that show we can still carry on, you have achieved an awful lot though.

I hope things start to get sorted soon for you.

being out in the sun can lift the spirits and doing something like tending to your plants is so rewarding especially as once they mature you get to enjoy the health benefits and to feel the satisfaction of “ I grew these”.

I learnt to crochet but not knitting, and the crochet was only basic chains, I do sew my buttons on etc and currently looking into converting old jackets into waist coats! So sewing machine job, I like Victorian style clothes so using old jackets means the waist coat will have lapels and be of a more rugged look. Most waist coats are suit style, so grey,black and not much else.

enjoy your day and take care, you are an inspiration.

x()x